Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jel postoji nesto na netu sto moze da mi pokaze udaljenost u metrima izmedju neke dve tacke u beogradu? Jos bolje ako mogu da napravim putanju tj da ne bude samo ravna vazdusna linija
    It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• šta li ovaj prskaj planira

Comment

• Mozes na Plan Plusu da odaberes start i cilj, pa izaberes jednu od opcija auto/autobus/p(j)eske i onda vidis koliko je daleko u metrima/kilometrima.

http://www.planplus.rs/
        Dayman (a-a-ah...)
        Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
        Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
        You're a master of karate and friendship
        For everyone

Comment

• http://here.com/

Idi na directions i tamo kucaj sta ti treba

Comment

• Sonja kraljice, šteta što nisi nik u kompletu promijenila iz SOnja u SAnja, onda bih ti mogao izjaviti poštovanje sa ovom pjesmom.

Spoiler

a kad malo bolje razmislim, ne moraš

Spoiler

Eto, pa odaberi.
            “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Da li ce proci jedan dan a da ne grmi
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• Kod nas seva negde u daljini, sad i to prestalo.. izgleda da cemo se provuci

Comment

• Jos uvek je daleko, ali kakvo je ludo vreme, ne bi me cudilo da krene oluja u roku od 5 minuta

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ne znam kako je kod vas bilo, ovde kazu pre neki dan grmelo 6h bez prestanka, stvarno nenormalno.. ne bi me cudilo da posle imamo "leto" do Novembra

Comment

• Pre neku noc je bilo najgore, ja takvu grmljavinu nisam cula od onog leta posle bombardovanja

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Uzas. Pazi prognozu

Comment

• Onaj momenat kada dan posle pijanstva pravis has i mrtav si gladan a muka ti je od mirisa hrane koju pravis
                          It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Originally posted by prskaj View Post
                            Onaj momenat kada dan posle pijanstva pravis has i mrtav si gladan a muka ti je od mirisa hrane koju pravis
                            Upravo imam takav osjećaj, ali nemam snage da pravim bilo šta
                            * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
                            * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
                            NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

• Ja kad se napijam tera me da jedem, suprotno od vas oboje.
                              Ali obavezno kad ustanem pijem litro jogurta, da me malo stabilizuje.
                              OVAKO

Comment

• Što ne reče to za jogurt danas
                                * Victory makes you happy, failure makes you stronger!
                                * Smeš da izgubiš, ali ne smeš da se predaš!
                                NOVAK ĐOKOVIĆ #TrueChampion

Comment

Working...
                                X