X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DinoFC View Post
    Jel ono bijese po ATP i dalje 25 sekundi, ja ne priznajem ITF

Jedan ciko nam je objasnio da ako loptica ide u aut 3 metra i ti je zakacis da gubis poen. Iskren da budem nisam znao za to
    zajebavas se ili ozbiljno?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
      zajebavas se ili ozbiljno?
      Novi vlasnik terena, hladno covjek igra na drugom terenu i izmace se loptici koja je isla u aut i poce nam to objasnjavati

Comment

Novi vlasnik terena, hladno covjek igra na drugom terenu i izmace se loptici koja je isla u aut i poce nam objasnjavati
        pa jeste, sta mislis zasto se teniseri izmicu?
        to ti je kao kad npr. izadju na mrezu, pa se prokomentarise da je hvatao aut

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ironican bio kada sam rekao da nisam znao za to Mi oplakali sta prica covjek

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
            i ti hićeš da nosiš Rafu?
            Ma nosicu ja sta god treba, samo da uzmem reket u ruke vise nakon sto godina. Fakultet ne pomaze
            sigpic
            "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
            AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

Ironican bio kada sam rekao da nisam znao za to
              pa ja te lepo pitam

shminka sklanjaj avatar, FC zajebava moderaciju

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                pa ja te lepo pitam

shminka sklanjaj avatar, FC zajebava moderaciju
                Sto nisi oznacila samo taj dio, ja konto i ti ne vjerujes da to objasnjava nekome ko je dosao na teniski teren

Comment

Sto nisi oznacila samo taj dio, ja konto i ti ne vjerujes da to objasnjava nekome ko je dosao na teniski teren
                  Kako li ste vi igrali tenis kad je covek smatrao da to treba da vam objasni?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nema veze sa nama, covjek neofirno hoce da kaze da zna pravila i da ih nama prenese.

Comment

• aha

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Izlapio deda, ne treba ga ozbiljno shvatiti.

Comment

• Samo moja Oljica na mene obraca paznju, niko vise. Jadi moji, hocu tenisa da igram
                          sigpic

Comment

• može sat vremena nekad pred iftar eventualno

može sutra ako imaš vremena ;)
                            Last edited by shminka; 12-07-14, 22:32.

Comment

• Sto se tice tenisa mogu ja uvijek
                              sigpic

Comment

• Da li je neki forumas narucivao knjige sa sajta bookdepository.com?

Comment

Working...
                                X