• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haha, moguce da je i 6-3 bilo

EDIT: Osveta se sluzi hladna, šmile
    Last edited by DinoFC; 12-07-14, 22:04.

Comment

• a shminka kaze da im masu spina prilikom udaraca ne pomaze izgleda iako se igralo na prasini

Comment

• shminka ja sam uz tebe, u revansu ces ga razbiti
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Prototype View Post
          a shminka kaze da im masu spina prilikom udaraca ne pomaze izgleda iako se igralo na prasini
          ne prima se spin u Vogošći

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
            ne prima se spin u Vogošći
            nego sto nisi uzeo neki MTO, sto nisi odugovlacio kao taj na avataru, da istekne termin

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Hocu i ja da igram tenisa
              sigpic
              "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
              AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                nego sto nisi uzeo neki MTO, sto nisi odugovlacio kao taj na avataru, da istekne termin
                Ja zavrsio mec sa zuljom Nimalo prijatno

Comment

• Dino išao u WC kod 5-6 u drugom setu, doduše ja sam mu dopustio jer nisam mogao do daha da dodjem

Comment

ok, onda shminka banovan na 7 dana, zbog nedolicnog avatara
                    Gde treba da potpišem?

Ko te tera kad numeš
                    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
                      Dino išao u WC kod 5-6 u drugom setu, doduše ja sam mu dopustio jer nisam mogao do daha da dodjem
                      kakav danak neiskustvu si platio, nisi trebao da ga pustis

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nisam udario tenisku lopticu vise od godinu dana, hocu i ja
                        sigpic
                        "IF YOU CAN MEET WITH TRIUMPH AND DISASTER
                        AND TREAT THOSE TWO IMPOSTORS JUST THE SAME"

Comment

kakav danak neiskustvu si platio, nisi trebao da ga pustis
                          Bojana bi mi brojala 25 sekundi i pisala sebi poene.

Comment

• Originally posted by DinoFC View Post
                            Bojana bi mi brojala 25 sekundi i pisala sebi poene.
                            za tebe specijalno 20 sekundi

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Jel ono bijese po ATP i dalje 25 sekundi, ja ne priznajem ITF

Jedan ciko nam je objasnio da ako loptica ide u aut 3 metra i ti je zakacis da gubis poen. Iskren da budem nisam znao za to

Comment

• Originally posted by maliajnstajn View Post
                                Nisam udario tenisku lopticu vise od godinu dana, hocu i ja
                                i ti hićeš da nosiš Rafu?
                                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X