X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ma ovaj decko je ubedljivo najbolji, to je svima jasno
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny View Post
      Kakav skup kretena (bez Emine) u ziriju
      Fix'd
      Dayman (a-a-ah...)
      Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
      Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
      You're a master of karate and friendship
      For everyone

Comment

• Treba da promene naziv u "Kiks faktor"
        Dayman (a-a-ah...)
        For everyone

Comment

• Kakvi likovi, jbt
          Dayman (a-a-ah...)
          For everyone

Comment

• Ovi sto su im dali licencu se sad hvataju za glavu

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• A žiri bio kao da gleda onu Englesku verziju

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                Ovi sto su im dali licencu se sad hvataju za glavu
                Defnitivno.
                Mada, nisu je dali vec prodali, tako da...
                Sto je najgore od svega, takmicari su odlicni... bili kad su dosli na audiciju.

Comment

• Zeljko izigrava Sajmona ili mi se cini ?
                  Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                  For everyone

Comment

• Bezuspesno ga imitira od prve emisije

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Mukica
                      Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                      For everyone

Comment

• Bojana, gde se Vladan izgubio ?
                        Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                        For everyone

Comment

• Vlado-Aleksandra-Mare doktori bre za ove debile...imam utisak da se i sami kaju sto su prihvatili da budu deo ovoga, ali sad ne mogu da izadju...jedino Kristina pohvale

kako se samo prozivaju medjusobno, ne daj boze da kazes nesto ruzno za necijeg izvodjaca, odma ti vraca kad ti dodjes na red...kao da su na buvljoj pijaci
                          sigpic

Comment

• U nekom je selu, nema internet, ima domet, pa moze poruku da pusti za suicide
                            bas smo se veceras dopisivali, vraca se za par dana

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ova Aleksandra kao albanska zastava
                              sigpic

Comment

• Produkcija Prve televizije je za ovo institucija. Igraci su tuzni, stilisti svi otkaz da dobiju. Energija ne postoji nikakva, msm izem ti show gde glavni clan zirija kaze nije vecerasnja emisija nesto, svi smo nekako smoreni, a i pesme su bezveze?
                                in another life
                                I will love you again, RF.

Comment

Working...
                                X