This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tantuz View Post
    Kad je hladno moze da se podgreje. Zajebano ako je zima...?
    dosta raje ne zna razliku

tako je jedan lik prosle zime trazio zima pivu

neko mu rekao da se cold kaze zima

Comment

• Gledamo TLZP?

Micko u ziriju
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
        dosta raje ne zna razliku

tako je jedan lik prosle zime trazio zima pivu

neko mu rekao da se cold kaze zima

Pametan, izbegao 100% da mu uvale supu...

Comment

• Mićko!
          sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
          But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Shminka u akciji...

sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
              Mićko!
              stavio celu nasu skoriju istoriju u 60 sekundi

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kako obesmšljen šou program sa ovim izborom muzike, odnosno pevača, ala Džogani i ostali.
                sigpic

Comment

• Tada sam mutirala, stvarno nisam mogla to da gledam i da slusam

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pa on, pa Ana Nikolić pa ponavljanja iz nekih prethodnih emisija, kao Bijonse recimo... i to on što sam tu i tamo pogledala...
                    No, ko voli nek izvoli, ali nije mi se dopalo, iako su neki imitatori, odnosno pevači stvarno sjani. Meni se večeras recimo baš dopao Skaj. Pokrete je skinuo u originalu, naravno Ejmi je skoro pa nemoguće oponašati, glasom pogotovu, a dobio baš loše kritike i ocene.
                    sigpic

Comment

• za onakav poduhvat bih trebao imati specijalne skije, dosta šire od standardnih

a i sa standardnim su se pravile kojekakve budalastine po Bjelasnici

Comment

• Shimnokni, skoknes li kad do planine?

Comment

• u zadnje dvije godine više od 100 puta

Comment

• Ti si onda bas zimski fanatik, ja tu i tamo ponekad, sutra sam bas konto.

Jesi bio ovih dana, imali snijega?

Comment

• Jesam fanatik, skijanje mi je najdrazi sport

Bio sam prosle sedmice, nema dovoljno za skijanja...radi samo BX...ona standardna stazica sa nocnog skijanja...nekih 20tak cm okolo...vjerovatno i manje sad

Trebao bi valjda snijeg padati tamo nekad u cetvrtak ili petak

Comment

• Taman kad treba da pocne teniska sezona

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X