X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a bas je tesko pevati bolje od Djoleta
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Apsolutno.
      Dayman (a-a-ah...)
      Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
      Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
      You're a master of karate and friendship
      For everyone

Comment

• |abs|

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Sto ce sjutra bit' veselo u PG

sigpic

Comment

• a sta se to desava sutra?

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Najbolja je Tamara wink wink

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Tapatalk

Comment

• Parada.
                sigpic

Comment

• nasi su bili dovljno pametni da je zabrane

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Tamara, Zeljko i Ana Kokic moji favoriti za pobedu veceras

Comment

• Djole je neponovljiv, ovaj ga je bas lose izveo

Comment

• joj ova Katarina Radivojevic koliko je lepa, toliko je glupa

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• A sta to kod vas se jos ne zna ko je pobjedio

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                            joj ova Katarina Radivojevic koliko je lepa, toliko je glupa
                            Stvarno preteruje za sve pare ... Skaj nije bio los, a ona mi tu nesto tupi

Comment

• sad daju glasove, bolje ti je da cutis

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• kod nas emisija zavrsena prije 10 minuta

Tamara dobila Azarenkinog djecka za sljedecu heftu

Comment

Working...
                                X