Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pominjao sam ti period kad su igrali najbolje i osvojili Kup Uefa, prvenstvo, a u KEŠ ispali od Rusa. Maradona je u finalu SP 1990 stavljen u džep od strane Buchwalda, nije makao cijelu utakmicu, trebaš i to pomenuti. Barcelona je osvojila titulu kad je on otišao iz iste. Argentina je bila prosječna 1986 kao i većina ostalih reprezentacija koje su prolazile kroz tranzitni period, Brazil, Italija... Uvijek se stvari mogu predstaviti na drugi način kad se hoće

Comment

• Maradona je kroz čitavo prvenstvo imao dvije povrede, čini mi se rame i članak, nisam siguran.

Možeš to predstavljati kako hoćeš, ali je činjenica da je od ispodprosječnih ekipa pravio mašine za pobjeđivanje i da su Argentina i Napoli sa i bez njega bili dijametralno različiti timovi, što se za Zidana i klubove u kojima je nastupao nikako ne može reči.
      “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Cini mu se, gledao je to prvenstvo, sjeca se kao da je juce bilo.
        sigpic

Comment

• Aha.
          “It's no accident, I think, that tennis uses the language of life. Advantage, service, fault, break, love, the basic elements of tennis are those of everyday existence, because every match is a life in miniature. Points become games become sets become tournaments, and it's all so tightly connected that any point can become the turning point. It reminds me of the way seconds become minutes become hours, and any hour can be our finest. Or darkest. It's our choice.”

Comment

• Dovlane, ja mu ove uvrede ne bi oprostio, klinac te žešće sprda

Comment

• Ispodprosječne Nije Valdano igrao na mjesecu već bio zvijezda Reala u tom periodu. Sa 2 vrhunska igrača u tom periodu si mogoa pucati na titulu, jer ni drugi nisu briljirali. Ne treba od svega raditi mitove.

Comment

• Originally posted by PRINCE View Post
                Dovlane, ja mu ove uvrede ne bi oprostio, klinac te žešće sprda
                Klinac? Sjeca se prve Fandjove titule, niko nije vozio bolje od Fandja, zna to najbolje veliki Prle.

Ostavi paljenje za Arsenalovu temu
                sigpic

Comment

• Ništa više, ništa manje od toga. Zamisli šta bi frajer radio da je igrao u Milanu 90-tih, kad je sa Napolijem i Argentinom radio to što je radio. Nisu to mitovi, svi dobro znamo šta se desilo sa tim timovima kada je DAM otišao.

Gledaj ovih apsolvenata ispod, to neke piruete prosipaju.
                  Last edited by Prle!; 13-10-13, 11:04.

Comment

• Bordo posle Zidana svake godine dolazio do finala LS ili UK i sprdao se sa Milanom
                    sigpic

Comment

• Ili poslije Dugarrya ?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post

Ostavi paljenje za Arsenalovu temu
                        Ah, provaljen sam

Comment

• Je li gledao neko Tvoje lice zvuci poznato?
                          I sta cemo da slusamo na forumu ove godine, Zvezde Granda?
                          sigpic

Comment

• Gledala sam ja
                            pratimo to i X Factor
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                            with experience.

Comment

• Valja li to cemu?
                              X factor je na Pinku, usrace se u to tacno ih vidim. Ja imama talenat je dobar, i jos da nadjemo nesto subotom, samo Zvezde Granda realno
                              sigpic

Comment

• Pa nije lose, gledljivo je
                                a iako je na Pinku, moram da bacim pogled na X Factor

Zvezde Granda se podrazumevaju, ne znam ni zasto pitas
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                                with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X