Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neverovatno kako je taj "razgovor" dobio medijske paznje, kako ga ljudi kace po foruma... Jos evo docekasmo da se kaci na cirilici, pa ne moze se ni procitati ljudski.
    A toliko slova a toliko nemastovitosti jos ne procitah.

Comment

• @shminka

Може, ал' кад освоји Вимблдон.

@BockoBG

Неком је то духовито, неком није. Мени нпр јесте. Не разумем зашто то теби смета, ако ти већ није занимљиво не мораш ни читати па још ћирилица, замисли.

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
        Sad ce im se i Novak prikljuciti, pa preko skypea mogu u grupni razgovor

Jedav čekam da Role zaigra opet i sve ću da ti vratim, ali sve.
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• necu se vise javljati

Comment

• olja rasplakala shminku
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• tako nece da moze
              in another life
              I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
                necu se vise javljati
                Joj nemoj tako, srce mi se cepa...
                Pa dosadi više, menjaj ploču malo, vidiš da tvoje mantre ne prolaze... kako ti nije dosadno
                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• i sad shminke nema da pise

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• De mi se prijatelj shminka zaturi, nije se valjda nesto uvredio, il ga tuga ophrvala.
                    Evo sefica deli mnogo dobre lekice, dace i tebi, ako je ne uvate za nelegalnu distribuciju.
                    sigpic

Comment

• obrati se olji, vidis da ga je ona rasplakala

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Vrati se shminka

Comment

• Prvo si tužan, pa ti sve ravno, a onda pobudališ
                          Dal je šefica ribočuvarska sigurna u legalnost ovih lilulica, il ćemo da popasemo apcanu
                          sigpic

Comment

• AHHAHAHA

Comment

• Momci objasnili
                              sigpic
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMJ0-1GGf5k

Comment

• Pravopis:
                                a) rečca ne u odričnim oblicima glagola, na primer: ne znam, ne veruju, ne dolazimo, ne pitaj, ne može; izuzetak su odrični glagoli neću, nemam, nemoj, nisam;
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X