X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg94555#msg94555 date=1253611711]
    Vladane,i avatar i potpis su ti vrh 8) 8)

[/quote]
    Super su,hvala jos jednom,bas ste me vas dvije prijatno iznenadile,do sad sam sve dobijao ljude koje ne volim,ali ovoga puta Era,njega obozavam

Forum se raspada >
    sigpic

Comment

Pucaju veze,vjerovatno sto nas ima puno

Comment

forum je katastrofa > >
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

[quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1649.msg94557#msg94557 date=1253612053]
          [/quote]Pa nema nas 4-5 na forumu,ne vjerujem da je zbog toga ???
          sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg94559#msg94559 date=1253612112]
            [quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1649.msg94557#msg94557 date=1253612053]
            [/quote]Pa nema nas 4-5 na forumu,ne vjerujem da je zbog toga ???
            [/quote]

:-X :-X :-X :-X nemam rijeci
            ja se zezam :-\

Comment

al' nas ima,nas 16 :-X :-X
              nije do toga,nego nesto umire

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]

nije se ovo desavalo prije :-\ ne znam sta mu je sad..

Comment

Treba nam admin,i to brzo.fc,povuci neke veze koje imas u sport klubu,i izbavi nas iz ove krajnje neugodne situacije.

Comment

[quote author=dart gunner link=topic=1649.msg94563#msg94563 date=1253612314]
                    Treba nam admin,i to brzo.fc,povuci neke veze koje imas u sport klubu,i izbavi nas iz ove krajnje neugodne situacije.
                    [/quote]

Radim sve sto je u mojoj moci i nista ne pomaze :-X evo sad cu dati forumu vjestacko disanje :-X

Comment

• [/quote]
                      A ovo je bila jos jedna od onih tvojih legendarnih sala...ahahahahahaha...ahahahahahahaha...ahahahaha haha...ahahahahaha
                      Jbt FC zbog tebe ispadam glup,svakog dana :-[ :-[ :-[
                      sigpic

Comment

• [/quote]
                        A ovo je bila jos jedna od onih tvojih legendarnih sala...ahahahahahaha...ahahahahahahaha...ahahahaha haha...ahahahahaha
                        Jbt FC zbog tebe ispadam glup,svakog dana :-[ :-[ :-[
                        [/quote]

stvarno ne znam,kako shvatas ozbiljno postove..

Comment

[quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1649.msg94564#msg94564 date=1253612375]
                          [/quote]evo sad cu dati forumu vjestacko disanje :-X
                          [/quote]
                          Sala ili ozbiljno moze da se da forumu vjestacko disanje ???
                          sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg94567#msg94567 date=1253612488]
                            [quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1649.msg94564#msg94564 date=1253612375]
                            [/quote]evo sad cu dati forumu vjestacko disanje :-X
                            [/quote]
                            Sala ili ozbiljno moze da se da forumu vjestacko disanje ???
                            [/quote]

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X opet si ispao ono sto ispadas svaki put :-X

Comment

VLadane,nemoj odmah da postujes posle fc-a,ispadas redovno glup :-X :-X :-X
                              sacekaj da vidis kako cemo mi ostali da reagujemo,pa prepisi post 8) 8)

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]

Comment

Working...
                                X