X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

[quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1649.msg94501#msg94501 date=1253568900]

Stani polahko...Prvo je cika aleksa napisao Milko poter drugi,a onda ste vi zaredom pisali..Milko poter treci,cetvrti,peti i ja napisao sesti..
    [/quote]
    Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Ahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahah.Sad sam skontao.

Comment

• [/quote]

pa Vladan,zar on ne dolazi za vikend u BL?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]Pa evo ja cu :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
        sigpic

Comment

Stani polahko...Prvo je cika aleksa napisao Milko poter drugi,a onda ste vi zaredom pisali..Milko poter treci,cetvrti,peti i ja napisao sesti..
          [/quote]

A tooooooooooooooooo ahahahahah ... vrh ... jbt al' sam pglu ... ahahahahah ...

Comment

[quote author=dart gunner link=topic=1649.msg94504#msg94504 date=1253568940]

[/quote]
            [/quote]

Comment

[/quote]
              Meni i dalje nije jasno ???
              sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg94509#msg94509 date=1253569006]

[/quote]
                [/quote]

xaxaxaxaxaxaxxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaxaaxa

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg94509#msg94509 date=1253569006]
                  [/quote]

Vladane, vidi ovako:
                  Milko prvi
                  Pa je fc sesti.
                  Shvatas li sad?

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg94511#msg94511 date=1253569060]
                    Vladane, vidi ovako:
                    Milko prvi
                    Pa je fc sesti.
                    Shvatas li sad?

[/quote]
                    A na to je mislio...ahahahahahahahahahahaha....ahahahahahahah ahahahaahaha...ahahahahahahahah...ahahahahahah
                    U jbt al sam ispao glup :-[
                    sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg94512#msg94512 date=1253569141]

A na to je mislio...ahahahahahahahahahahaha....ahahahahahahah ahahahaahaha...ahahahahahahahah...ahahahahahah
                      [/quote]
                      Ma fc je kriv.
                      Fc,molim te da ubuduce povedes racuna sto se tvojih sala tice,kako bi i mi,obicni smrtnici,a i Gold,mogli da ih shvate.Hvala.

Comment

[/quote]

Ma OK, ne budi samokritican. Bitno je da si shvatio.

Comment

[quote author=dart gunner link=topic=1649.msg94513#msg94513 date=1253569212]

[/quote]
                          Ma fc je kriv.
                          Fc,molim te da ubuduce povedes racuna sto se tvojih sala tice,kako bi i mi,obicni smrtnici,a i Gold,mogli da ih shvate.Hvala.
                          [/quote]

Moje sale treba shvatiti ;D ;D ;D dubokoumne su

Comment

• Oznoji se Tata sav,
                            bekendi ga strasno muce,
                            borio se kao lav!
                            al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

• [/quote]
                              Pa ne mozes pobjeci od ovakog tijela,nisi luda 8)

Super cemo se provesti na bazenu,posle idemo na sladoled i cips 8)
                              sigpic

Comment

• [/quote]

bicete glavni na bazenu,kao gold i ja ovde 8) 8)
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                                with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X