I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
    It was the wrong plan
    In the wrong hands
    With the wrong theory for the wrong man
    The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
    The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Originally posted by Shardonnay View Post
      a koja je opklada izmedju vas dvojice? da ce Fed izgubiti u prvom kolu ili ko duze izdrzi pijan od pocetka AO, 3, 4 sad
      Tu sam nepobediv, evo ja mislim da ce veceras biti prva noc koju cu docekati trezan od 28 Decembra. Presusila kinta
      It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• koja sreca

Comment

• Originally posted by prskaj View Post
          Tu sam nepobediv, evo ja mislim da ce veceras biti prva noc koju cu docekati trezan od 28 Decembra. Presusila kinta
          ko je nama mod, ovo je sramno
          Last edited by prskaj; 15-01-13, 21:29.
          in another life
          I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• samo elita
            Ako nista drugo napokon cu odgledati neki mec na AO

Comment

• Samo si tako i mogao da staneš očigledno, isušivanjem novčanika. A jel' ti je ovaj status isto kazna, tj. izgubljena opklada ili tvojih sivih pijanih ćelija delo?
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Da li iko gleda AO na ESPN-ovom streamu i kako?
                "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

• Originally posted by stefan12 View Post
                  Da li iko gleda AO na ESPN-ovom streamu i kako?
                  pokrenes strim i pustis play
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                    Samo si tako i mogao da staneš očigledno, isušivanjem novčanika. A jel' ti je ovaj status isto kazna, tj. izgubljena opklada ili tvojih sivih pijanih ćelija delo?
                    ovo drugo <3
                    Originally posted by stefan12 View Post
                    Da li iko gleda AO na ESPN-ovom streamu i kako?
                    pa nema sta odes na ovaj link izaberes teren i to je to
                    http://espni.go.com/player/video/deportes/index.htm

Comment

• I molim da se zabeleži da je isti dao naš drug Shminka, koji je do sada uvek tražio i moljakao za neki, a ovoga puta odradio vrhunski posao, tj. podelio sa nama.
                      sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                        I molim da se zabeleži da je isti dao naš drug Shminka, koji je do sada uvek tražio i moljakao za neki, a ovoga odradio vrhunski posao.
                        aleksavp je dao link ako sam dobro ispratio

Comment

• 3000 strana najkvalitetnijih mogucih diskusija
                          sigpic

Comment

• Ma ja sam neki drugi bio naso.isto ESPN-ov
                            "When I was young, I never wanted to leave the court until I got things exactly correct. My dream was to become a pro."-Larry Bird

"Da budale svijetle ja bi bio zvjezda danica".

Comment

• ovo mora da se zalije
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                              with experience.

Comment

• Prskaj, ti si p'jan opet, tvoje sive ćelije su mnogo apsorbaovale taj prokleti alkohol i nemaš predstavu ko, šta, kada.....

A u ovo ime slavlja 3000-te strane....živeli
                                Last edited by miloolja; 15-01-13, 21:39.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X