Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ovaaaj, ima li nam shminke negdje da trazi strim za pgs?

Comment

• shminka dodje pred propadanje, da nam kaze ko ide, ko ostaje
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Onda dajte meni strim jer nisam za svojim kompom.

Comment

• Ima neko stream ?
          Dayman (a-a-ah...)
          Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
          Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
          You're a master of karate and friendship
          For everyone

Comment

• http://www.profreetv.com/index.php?c...watch&tvid=392

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Al kako vam nije mrsko gledati ovo svake nedelje Otakd je Dzoni ispao ni ne gledam ih vise.
              Ovog Borisa ocima ne mogu gledati, koliko je lik smotan da to cak nije ni simpaticno nego bolno.
              Jbt stvarno se pretvaram u hejtera
              There's something wrong with me chemically
              Something wrong with me inherently
              The wrong mix in the wrong genes
              I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
              It was the wrong plan
              In the wrong hands
              With the wrong theory for the wrong man
              The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
              The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• pretvaras?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ne radi ovaj strim.

Comment

• Ko je pevao do sada ?
                    Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                    Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                    Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                    You're a master of karate and friendship
                    For everyone

Comment

• Samo Nevena, sad ce da peva Zoran

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nadjite mi neki strim, onaj ne radi.

Comment

• Nijedan ne radi

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Koja tema im je veceras?

Comment

• Nema teme, pevaju ono sto im je publika izabrala

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• kako je totalno nezanimljiv ovaj lik
                                There's something wrong with me chemically
                                Something wrong with me inherently
                                The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                                I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                                It was the wrong plan
                                In the wrong hands
                                With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                                The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                                The wrong questions with the wrong replies