X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaaa, preživljavaju i pacovi.
    sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
    But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• kako ne podnosim ovu Sanju
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Iz priloženog, ko je prošao dalje,a ko ne, iako nisam gledala do sada, kao ni večerašnju, samo onaj kratak rezime.. no sasvim je bilo dovljno da shvatim da je ovo čisto gubljenje vremena i energije.
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.

Comment

• I ovaj dečko, Ivan, peva više nego što treba i što mu leži. Tja.
          Zoran je bolji.
          Last edited by miloolja; 29-12-12, 23:44.
          sigpic

Comment

• Mene zanima da li ce Sanja ikada ispasti ili ce je progurati do pobede

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Zovite ga pjevac x, y, bilo kako, samo nemojte Ivan, iscimam se svaki put kada pisete o njemu...
              Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Mozda ispadne veceras, pa se vise neces cimati

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ne preteruj Ivane.
                  A šta vam je to sa Sanjom? Kakva kupovina glasova?
                  sigpic

Comment

• Valjda.."vas dvojica" Vlado majku mu
                    A sada žiri izbacuje?
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                      Ne preteruj Ivane.
                      A šta vam je to sa Sanjom? Kakva kupovina glasova?
                      Prvo, ona je u skoli Aleksandre Radovic, a druga stvar je da njeni imaju para, tako da mogu da glasaju koliko god hoce i da joj kupe pobedu.

A prosle nedelje u duelu su bile 2 najbolje pevacice

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Da, da videla sam kraj prošli put. Izmeniti pravila i kraj.
                        Pa da, od njih dvojice Ivan ... je bio lošiji.
                        Last edited by miloolja; 29-12-12, 23:51.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Prezivece i pacovi izgleda.
                          Cuj prvi maj

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
                            Valjda.."vas dvojica" Vlado majku mu
                            A sada žiri izbacuje?
                            A kako je rekao on?
                            Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Ali ako promene pravila glasanja, nece dobijati toliko para, sto znaci da nikad nece promeniti pravila

A znala sam da ce Ivan da ispadne, Zoran je bolji pevac od njega.
                              A i nas Ivan vise nece da se cima

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pa to ti kažem, preživljavaju bubašvabe i pacovi, mislim taj atomski rat.
                                Promeniti pravila u smislu da ne odlučuje samo publika. Prosto.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X