Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A saznali smo i da je Zoco bio uzbudjen prosle nedelje dok je pevao a ona devojka igrala, kakva informacija znaci placem od smeha
    in another life
    I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• ali Zoco je danas bio dobar
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• ovaj je dobar, a cura prije njega ide kroz rupu ceveras

Comment

• iskreno se nadam da ce ta da propadne, vec 3 emisije ja navijam da ona leti

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
            iskreno se nadam da ce ta da propadne, vec 3 emisije ja navijam da ona leti
            Sve pohvale od zirija a i mene

Ne moze Sanja da propadne, zapisano je u vremenu.
            sigpic

http://www.sportklub.info/nemanja-nikolic-u-rostovu

Comment

• Onda je namesteno, jer je trenutno najlosiji pevac tamo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• sad ce pumpa da objasni neke stvari

Comment

• Ja sam mislila da Sanja mnogo bolje pjeva, tj. mozda ona i pjeva dobro, ali do sad nije nikako pjevala zahtjevnu pjesmu, sve su joj bile tra la la i jednostavno nije pokazala da zna da pjeva.
                  Nevena ok, ali Mirna i Ivan su mi danas bili najbolji.
                  Sanja na rupu obavezno, mada mislim da ima dosta glasaca... samo ne znam ko su, ili ima veliku familiju ili ima puno para, trece nema.

Comment

• Bon Jovi, kraljuuuuuu
                    in another life

Comment

• los je bio pumpadzija, ali valjda ce da ga sacuvaju
                      kad su onda sacuvali onu Snezu, valjda ce sad i njega

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                        Onda je namesteno, jer je trenutno najlosiji pevac tamo
                        pa namesteno je da osvoji prvo mesto

Originally posted by majabl View Post
                        Sanja na rupu obavezno, mada mislim da ima dosta glasaca... samo ne znam ko su, ili ima veliku familiju ili ima puno para, trece nema.
                        Veliku familiju
                        sigpic

http://www.sportklub.info/nemanja-nikolic-u-rostovu

Comment

• Meni se dopao, al dobro pevao je moju omiljenu grupu a i ja nesto nisam muzikalna da provalim ko otpeva dobro a ko lose
                          al mukica, kakav pogled je imao na kraju kao neki psic, skroz sam se raznezila
                          in another life

Comment

• Nisam fulio duel?

Comment

• Nisi, po obicaju, dolazis bas kad treba

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• mogao bi se pumpa vratiti crijevu i tocenju nafte

Comment

Working...
                                X