This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hah, veceras pjevaju o smaku svijeta.
    Kladim se da nema, nego ne smije reci nego se nada da ce mu neko ponuditi link.

Comment

• http://www.profreetv.com/index.php?c...watch&tvid=392

i ti ces uskoro moci u istu recenicu sa prskajem i sa mnom

Comment

• shminka saznao sta znaci bookmark
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• rasturio sam bookmark

Comment

• Comment

• ima li vece gluposti pjevati pjesmu nekoga iz zirija

Comment

• Ima, da i ovaj iz zirija pjeva svoju pjesmu sav srecan.
                A ovo otvaranje glasanja prije nego sto je neko pjevao mi je genijalno. Ne moraju ni pjevati.

Mirna je divna.
                Last edited by eM; 22-12-12, 20:31.

Comment

• Evo i mene...bio je duuuug dan...nisam nesto srecna al kad ste vi tu moram da komentarisem sa vama

Mirna se prolepsala, koliko znace obrve na zenskom licu, neverovatno (eto da ne kazete samo da komentarisem tipove )
                  in another life
                  I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• ko je dirao Shardo, da ga bijemo

Comment

• Ooo, Ivan me bas prijatno iznenadio.

Comment

• Ajde Sanja, danas bi bio red da izletis...Ceca

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Isuse, kakva je ovo pesma??? Bolje da je pevala "kad bi bio ranjen mozda bih ti dala"
                          in another life

Comment

• Comment

• pa vise simpatija bi bilo, nego ovo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Al sta ce nije ona kriva, mora da peva to sto joj daju
                                in another life

Comment

Working...
                                X