X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sanja je bila najlosija veceras, nije zasluzila
    ali nema veze, nece ona jos dugo
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Nikola danas propada

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
        Sanja je bila najlosija veceras, nije zasluzila
        ali nema veze, nece ona jos dugo
        Narod je prepoznao kvalitet i emociju
        Samo se ti nadaj da nece jos dugo. Top 3 lagano.
        sigpic

http://www.sportklub.info/nemanja-nikolic-u-rostovu

Comment

• onda ce Zoran u duel

@Condition23
          jedino ako ima nekog u Telekomu, VIP-u i Telenoru, pa salju poruke
          nije ona top 3...

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Bojana, ode ti Nikola. Fladan slavi.

Comment

• nek sam i ja nesto pogodio

Comment

• Ocekivano je NIkola ispao, ipak je najslabiji, ali je makar prosle nedelje izbacio onu Jovanu

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Smarac ispao
                  Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                  Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                  Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                  You're a master of karate and friendship
                  For everyone

Comment

• Planka, Planka, napokon kroz rupu, zasluzeno. Ali zasto lijepi Planka nisi ovako pjevao do sad, ne bi bio ubjedljivo najgori. Ovo mu je ubjedljivo najbolja interpretacija do sad. Nije Zoco trebao u duel, odlican je bio. Sanja najgora, ona ce sledeca ispasti sem ako nema veliku bazu glasaca, mada momak, odnosno skoro muz joj je zivio u Dubaiju, ako su i dalje u dobrim odnosima i ako je on pun para ide ona do kraja
                    Salu na stranu sad je najgora od ovih sto su ostali, onda Sara, Zoco, Sneza i Pumpadzija.
                    sigpic

Comment

• Po meni bi redosled ispadanja trebao da bude Sanja, Zoki, Sneza.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sneza obrukala Bekutu, mora ostati jos malo
                        sigpic

Comment

• Meni je Sara bas, bas simpaticna i volela bih da sto duze ostane, a o pumpadziji je suvisno trositi reci

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Pumpadzija je veliki potencijal ali mi se cini da je njemu mali posa', uopste se ne trudi previse Sara je prejaka ali sto se glasa tice jedna od najogranicenijih rekao bih, mada i Ivan nije nesto svestran
                            sigpic

Comment

• Meni je Sara danas dokazala da moze pjevati i nije toliko ogranicena, u ovih par emisija je bila raznolikija nego mnogi...
                              I Ivan ima ogroman raspon glasa i finu boju, ali je stilski ogranicen, sto jest jest...

Comment

• Pola Beograda se prošlu noć uzbunilo, a jedva nađoh vest http://www.nadlanu.com/pocetna/info/...60318.295.html
                                Bogami podsetilo na neke, nikad se ne ponovile, dane.
                                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X