This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
    Ostane li Plankisa onda nesto sa sluhom ljudi na ovim prostorima opasno nije u redu
    To smo davnooo konstatovali...
    Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shardonnay View Post
      Ja prvi put gledam
      navijam za nekog dobrog tipa, ako takav postoji uopste
      Nije Ivan los, ostalo voda zasto ja komentarisem tipove

P.S. Planka najgrdji
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Shardonnay View Post
        Ja prvi put gledam
        navijam za nekog dobrog tipa, ako takav postoji uopste
        nema takvog Shardo, moraces neki drugi kriterijum da nadjes
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• Saska je sjajna
          sigpic

Comment

• jeste, bas je prelepo otpevala

edit:
            kakav Planka, onaj Zoran je najgori, metiljav je sav

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Odlicno.

A Shardo, ima onaj ljakse Boris, tvoj tip 100%.

Comment

• Zoco je grdan zbog kose i stila, dovesce se u red za par godina a ipak je Planka najgrdji ali je simpatican sad ce Bojana rec'
                sigpic

Comment

• Planka je bas sladak, Vladane, ti gledaj djevojke, pojma nemas o momcima.
                  Grdji su i Zoran i Boris, a bogami nije ni Ivan neki ljepotan.

Comment

• Planka je simpatican, a Vladane ti si skroz povrsan, samo fizicki izgled gledas

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Posto smo zakljucili da ljudi na ovim prostorima kubure sa culom sluha, mozemo da zakljucimo da djevojke na SK forumu kubure sa culom vida. Nece me Sharda razocarat', samo da vidi Planku i potvrdice da je najgrdji
                      sigpic

Comment

• Grdji od ovog je malo ko.
                        Ali prica.

Comment

• i posle neko kaze da pumpadzija nije najbolji

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Majo, ovaj moj tip, pa jel tebi on lici na Berdiha molim te kazi mi, meni ne
                            in another life
                            I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• Pumpadzija objasnio
                              sigpic

Comment

• Hahahaha, definitivno je veci ljakse nego sto sam mislila.

Comment

Working...
                                X