X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, vracamo dreamy i tutu do januara.
    Ima li jos neko da vam nedostaje?
    Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• gledali neko PGS?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ivan Piper View Post
        Ok, vracamo dreamy i tutu do januara.
        Ima li jos neko da vam nedostaje?
        "My body feels great. I mean, it´s only five hours"

Comment

• od toliko prelepih pesamao Beogradu, ova peva Cecu

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
            gledali neko PGS?
            Ja se sad ukljucila.
            A jbg, nije ona birala.

Comment

• onda treba ubiti nekog iz produkcije

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Vladooo,

Comment

• Vlado objasnio

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Lik iz Zitista i devojka iz Mitrovice...
                    "Once you leave Arsenal, you can only go down, really." - Jack Wilshere

Dakle, ti si portir!

Comment

• E ne znam sta oni vise hoce, jedan dan pricaju da svi moraju sve da pjevaju, a sad izlaze s ovom pricom... Prvo ih tjeraju da pjevaju sve zanrove i sad ovo... Veze... Nek im daju da svako stalno bira sebi pjesme i bice ludilo od takmicenja. Ovako Ivan mora Luisa pjevati, Sara Cecu... Sad kad i ovom jadnom daju neku narodnu pa da bude ludilo.

Comment

• ovde ne mogu nikako da budem objektivna, Balasevica obozavam a ovaj je otpevao skroz drugacije

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Meni je ok kad pjevaju pjesme na svoj nacin, ne volim kad imitiraju, tj. pjevaju kao karaoke.

Comment

• I meni je ok, ali ovde mi je nesto falilo, a ne mogu da definisem sta

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ko jos treba da pjeva, tj. ko je vec pjevao, kako ti je lakse.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                                I meni je ok, ali ovde mi je nesto falilo, a ne mogu da definisem sta
                                Energija. Ja u kafani uz ovu pesmu zavrsim na stolu

Comment

Working...
                                X