Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oni sad ziriju pjevaju. Ne znam za Mareta, ali Vladu i Aleksandru ovim nece kupiti nikako. Ajd da publika treba da glasa pa da 'vako tezgare, ali su mi show.

Comment

• Meda ne moze da propadne kroz rupu, tako da ide dalje
      Dayman (a-a-ah...)
      Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
      Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
      You're a master of karate and friendship
      For everyone

Comment

• prskaj, u avatar da Vesna leti

Comment

• a sad mi je jasno zasto nema Vladana na forumu, sigurno je tamo u publici, navija za Medu
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
          with experience.

Comment

• Dosta bolji Meda...

Kakva si ti to Banjalucanka Majo kad ti se ovo ne svidja?

Comment

• Evo, sta rekoh, citam Georgieva kao otvorenu knjigu.

Comment

• nece prskaj da se igra

Comment

• Kako se ovaj Sminka nume da se kladi pa to ti je.

Comment

• Meda ipak moze da prodje kroz rupu
                    Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                    Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                    Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                    You're a master of karate and friendship
                    For everyone

Comment

• izvukao sam se na vrijeme

Comment

• shminka, ako te vidim da se ponovo kladis a u pitanju je Fedov mec

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Eee, kad Vladan dodje, gotove smo.

Comment

• Comment

• A i Prskaj je baksuz, mogao je ovog maskirati do kraja godine...

Comment

• nemoj majo, ko zna sta bi mu smislio i ovako ga jedva gledam, ali jos par dana cu izdrzati

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X