X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
    Naked Fed?

Ona devojka se vrti samo u pravcu kazaljke na satu i nikakvi trikovi joj ne pomažu. Vi ste, narodski rečeno, ćoravi...
    Zar i ti?
    Pa recite mi onda, zasto je brat prskaj to postavio, zasto zapravo postoji ta animacija, u cemu je smisao?
    DJEVOJKA MIJENJA PRAVAC!
    Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Originally posted by miloolja View Post
      Pa zato što si ljubomorna i ne želiš da i mi gledamo, komentarišemo torzo....i ostalo...
      Nemam ja nista protiv, samo vi stavljajte slike
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Djevojka nikad nece promijeniti pravac kod onih koji dobro vide

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
          Djevojka nikad nece promijeniti pravac kod onih koji dobro vide numeju da koriste mozak
          cisto mala ispravka

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• hvala Bojana

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
              hvala Bojana

sad ozbiljno, koliko se ja secam to je fora da koristis cas levu cas desnu hemisferu mozga kad uspes da vidis da se vrti u oba smera

edit:
              da ne bude da lupam

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/rig...-1111114603615

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kod mene, Olje i Vladana su obje ukljucene sve vrijeme

Comment

• Moram dovesti kondiciju poremecenu da presudi...njemu bi stajala u mestu 100%
                  It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Originally posted by prskaj View Post
                    Moram dovesti kondiciju poremecenu da presudi...njemu bi stajala u mestu 100%
                    Hahahahahah definitivno!
                    "It's not a good idea to look at Tommy Shelby the wrong way..."

Comment

• Nisam video ovo za hemisfere- definitivno bi mu stajala u mestu
                      It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you

Comment

• Kome se vrti u smjeru kazaljke na satu taj je normalan, kome se vrti u oba smjera taj nije bas najcistiji. Simple as that. Citao sam nedje prije o ovom fenomenu i istrazivanja su bila frapanta. Cak 70% ima tu nenormalnu crtu u sebi, ali zato oni koji vide da se krece u smjeru u kojem se zaista krece su ljudi sa nadoprosjecnom inteligencijom, obicno lijepi, markantni, sarmantni, duhoviti, odlicni sa vodom...
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                          Kome se vrti u smjeru kazaljke na satu taj je normalan, kome se vrti u oba smjera taj nije bas najcistiji. Simple as that. Citao sam nedje prije o ovom fenomenu i istrazivanja su bila frapanta. Cak 70% ima tu nenormalnu crtu u sebi, ali zato oni koji vide da se krece u smjeru u kojem se zaista krece su ljudi sa nadoprosjecnom inteligencijom, obicno lijepi, markantni, sarmantni, duhoviti, odlicni sa vodom...
                          i iznad svega skromni

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Kome se vrti u smjeru kazaljke na satu taj je normalan, kome se vrti u oba smjera taj nije bas najcistiji. Simple as that. Citao sam nedje prije o ovom fenomenu i istrazivanja su bila frapanta. Cak 70% ima tu nenormalnu crtu u sebi, ali zato oni koji vide da se krece u smjeru u kojem se zaista krece su ljudi sa nadoprosjecnom inteligencijom, obicno lijepi, markantni, sarmantni, duhoviti, odlicni sa vodom...
                            To da si duhovit je tacno, evo dokazujes poslednjih pola sata.
                            Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

Au, koji CV!

Comment

• Dobro da kod mene ne stoji u mestu, pošto sam malo pre došla sa posla i mrtavaaaa saaam
                                sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                                But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

Working...
                                X