Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sranje, dajte nam 200 m pa da se ubijamo!
    Ne moze se ispod 9.7. Sad sam imao 9.7, 9.8, 9.9, 10, 10.2 sa dva rusenja
    sigpic

Comment

• Ja sam botina ja 21
      There's something wrong with me chemically
      Something wrong with me inherently
      The wrong mix in the wrong genes
      I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
      It was the wrong plan
      In the wrong hands
      With the wrong theory for the wrong man
      The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
      The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Ja 33 .. ma ko Peđa.

A kako Vladane i dalje preskačeš prepone?
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Lako

http://www.google.com/doodles/hurdles-2012
          sigpic

Comment

• Ne mogu, maksimum mi je 9.8 i odustao sam. Vazno da sam isao ispod 10.

Trojke za sada 36.

Comment

• Ja kad sam otišla nemam baš tu, ali sada kada si postavio da pokušam da spustim ispod 13.8
              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Game on, bitches!
                sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Zamalo 39.
                  Cim sam se jos vise udaljio od lopte za tri poena prekratka lopta bila.

Comment

• 39, za sada.

Comment

• Ne, ne, neslikane rezultate ne priznajemo.
                      sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• 33 i 36 vec zadnja 10 pokusaja -. -'

Edit:

Last edited by p4p1; 08-08-12, 01:58.

Comment

• Ja promasio zadnju za 39, nisam video da se odmakao, mrzi me da igram vise, smorio sam se.
                              sigpic

Comment

• Ajmo picke napolje na kos da vas vidim koliko cete ubosti.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X