Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tri puta zaredom 10.8, daj mi tu jbn stotinku, daj mi jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    sigpic

Comment

• Tehnicka za Maca,nema vrijedjanja

Kao Russ veceras,zakucavam preko tebe siso
      Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• U pm vise!

sigpic

Comment

• IDEMO BRE VASEK, JEBO OVO!

Kakvi nije, izginem i mislim da ce izaci 10 sekundi, ono 13. U trecoj koju sam igrao sam imao 12.3, a oborio sam jednu. Posle ledja znam da imam jos jednu falinku.
          sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Gotov si Ivane, gotov si

sigpic

Comment

• Mandusic 7,1,nego nece da postavi

#the return

Comment

• On nema prepona, njemu sve cisto.
                "Once you leave Arsenal, you can only go down, really." - Jack Wilshere

Dakle, ti si portir!

Comment

• Kakav sam pod pritiskom

Lezite kerovi

#the return

Comment

• IDEMO VASEK DOKTORE!!!
                    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Potreban je kontinuitet...odmarao sam sat vremena,...i ne mogu da ponovim dobre rezultate...a nemam foto sop ko Vladan

Comment

• Nemoj Macu da nabijas komplekse jbt
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
                          Potreban je kontinuitet...odmarao sam sat vremena,...i ne mogu da ponovim dobre rezultate...a nemam foto sop ko Vladan
                          Pa ja i da ga imam ne bi ga znao iskoristit,jedva sam i ovaj PS naucio da koristim

#the return

Comment

• Haaa, moze da se skace na gornju strelicu
                            "Once you leave Arsenal, you can only go down, really." - Jack Wilshere

Dakle, ti si portir!

Comment

• Hahahahahhahaha, koji ste slijepci, jos niko da obori rekord?!
                              Auuuu bre... Jos vam kazem taktiku i vi ni da prdnete 'bem li vas
                              Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Ivan isao u dragstor da kupi novu tastaturu

Comment

Working...
                                X