Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kod nas je danas sasvim ok, ima 31,32 i jos duva neki vetar, konacno moze da se dise
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Nije ni u Sa nista bolje vjeruj

Vi ste barem navikli

Comment

• Bolje je, sigurno je bolje, budi srecan sto ne zivis ovdje
        Asfalt topi djonove, juce u pola 7 nisam mogao da izadjem od vrucincine

31-32 u BGu, pa nama zimi toliko
        sigpic

Comment

• Beograd u poslednjih 10 dana 8 puta bio u top 3 u Evropi. Treba da pomremo ovde, sve je to od bombardovanja.

Comment

• Zimi snijeg zatrpa sve termometre, pa se ne zna koliko je stepeni

Zimus sam bio na skijanju, a bilo je -21

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
              Bolje je, sigurno je bolje, budi srecan sto ne zivis ovdje
              Asfalt topi djonove, juce u pola 7 nisam mogao da izadjem od vrucincine

31-32 u BGu, pa nama zimi toliko
              Pa zar vi nemate onaj potok, zasto se nisi otisao i malo se ohladio?

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Volim ja zimu pet puta vise od ovog cuda. Mada je kod nas zima sprdnja realno
                Nema od Morace nista, presusilo je to
                Neko jutro u 9h bilo 31
                sigpic

Comment

• Pa zasto se gradili onda ono cudo, kad vam je potok presusio?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Mene nervira nemacki jezik.
                    Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                    Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                    Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                    You're a master of karate and friendship
                    For everyone

Comment

• Vladane i kad je zima bila, realno najglasniji si bio kako je kod vas najveci sneg
                      in another life
                      I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• Nije mogao covjek iz kuce da izadje od snijega

Comment

• Shardo, njemu je to u genima, samo kuka nesto

Gandalfe i meni je nemacki bio jedan od najgorih jezika dok nisam pocela da ga ucim, sad mi je lep, ali ne pricaju svi isto i ne pricaju svi lepo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Nije na tom mjestu presusila

Kako je lijep
                            Vjerovatno najljepsi most na svijetu

sigpic

Comment

• Nego Vlajko, sve hocu da te pitam ali zaboravim, je l' si ucestvovao ili su ovi amateri za tebe?

http://www.klix.ba/magazin/zanimljiv...anju/120701039

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kao onaj u Roterdamu

Comment

Working...
                                X