This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

[quote author=dart gunner link=topic=1649.msg93998#msg93998 date=1253525640]
    Hajde misu,izadjimo ispred odmah,da vidimo ko ima bicepse,a ko ne.Ja sam se bavio hemijom dok si se ti igrao u pesku,samo da ti kazem.
    [/quote]
    Ti me strasno nerviras u zadnje vrijeme >,objasnicu ti neke stvari u nedjelju 8)
    sigpic

Comment

[quote author=dart gunner link=topic=1649.msg94005#msg94005 date=1253525870]
      Bojana,hajde da vidimo tvoju sliku?
      [/quote]

dart,na poslu sam,poslacu je veceras...ako skupim hrabrost :-[ :-[
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg94009#msg94009 date=1253526081]

Ti me strasno nerviras u zadnje vrijeme >,objasnicu ti neke stvari u nedjelju 8)
        [/quote]

Comment

dart,gde ti je slika,ja je ne vidim :-\ :-\

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]
            Ja sam ovaj sa plocicama(skroz desno-moje levo)

Comment

[quote author=Aleksa RS link=topic=1649.msg94008#msg94008 date=1253526045]
              negdje u Novembru
              [/quote]
              Oce li biti prenosa?
              [quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg94007#msg94007 date=1253526039]
              kasno :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
              [/quote][/quote]
              Polomicu te u nedjelju 8),naravno ukoliko uopste i dodjes na tu partiju PES-a
              sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg94014#msg94014 date=1253526452]

Polomicu te u nedjelju 8),naravno ukoliko uopste i dodjes na tu partiju PES-a
                [/quote]

Neces moci da se vratis kuci,gravitacija poraza ce te vuci ka tlu 8)

Comment

• [/quote]
                  Vidis li ti kako ja izgledam,ej 8)

Dart razbicu te,moja je Barsa 8)
                  sigpic

Comment

dart,tvoju sliku cu moci da vidim tek kad dodjem kuci,odavde ne mogu :-\

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]

Comment

• [/quote]
                        Ma nemoj da gledas,jer to uopste i nije njegova slika,on nema hrabrosti da postuje svoju sliku kao ja i Gold 8)
                        sigpic

Comment

• [/quote]

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg94019#msg94019 date=1253526787]

Ma nemoj da gledas,jer to uopste i nije njegova slika,on nema hrabrosti da postuje svoju sliku kao ja i Gold 8)
                            [/quote]
                            A sta ako ti kazem da znam tacno i kad je to bilo,na decembarskom bodybilding-a 2009,bio sam pod rednim brojem 46.

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg94014#msg94014 date=1253526452]
                              [quote author=Aleksa RS link=topic=1649.msg94008#msg94008 date=1253526045]
                              negdje u Novembru
                              [/quote]
                              Oce li biti prenosa?

Hoce.Na RTS-u. [/quote]
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSjOmpSGiXs

Comment

• [/quote]

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X