This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dreamy View Post
    Gde si ti? ja te trazila na slagalici, tebe nema... Ko je taj?
    Jos jedna u nizu osoba koja me je razocarala. Potpuno nebitan lik.

Igracemo kasnije.
    There's something wrong with me chemically
    Something wrong with me inherently
    The wrong mix in the wrong genes
    I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
    It was the wrong plan
    In the wrong hands
    With the wrong theory for the wrong man
    The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
    The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Dreamy di si ti sunce te ogrejalo imam 1 pesmu za ti ja je sad slusam

Comment

• Hamzo brate al je tebi dosadno
        sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Mislim da je to Alen

Comment

• Mene ne mozes drkati nazalost, jer zaboravljas da ja mogu biti gori i od tebe.
            Drzao sam ti stranu sve do sada, od sada se jebi brate kako znas i umes.
            There's something wrong with me chemically
            Something wrong with me inherently
            The wrong mix in the wrong genes
            I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
            It was the wrong plan
            In the wrong hands
            With the wrong theory for the wrong man
            The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
            The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Kako mu samo nije mrsko da pravi email naloge
              sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• Originally posted by Gangrena View Post
                Kako mu samo nije mrsko da pravi email naloge
                da ga priupitamo

Comment

• Brat hamza osvedoceni gej <3

Comment

• Alene, imas pm... Nadam se da ces vidjeti prije nego sto te banuju...

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                      Bravo Saro

Mada smo znali da ce ovako biti, nezadovoljan sam sa 22 izgubljena poena u drugom ali nema veze, popravicete to sledeci put. Razlika u klasi je ogromna jednostavno, ne mogu protivnice da vas prate.
                      Vazno je da si donijela trofej u forumske vitrine, taman da ga stavimo na vrh umjesto VBulletin sto stoji

I mani su kurtuazije i respektovanja protivnika, sledeci put samo kazi razbicemo ih
                      Sve je tvoja zasluga, da nisi bio onako strog ko zna sta bi bilo od mene, hvala ti sefe.

Originally posted by notorious View Post
                      Svaka čast Saro, mada se znalo da će tako biti, šanse protivnica su bile kao Vladanove u haxu. I neka ste ih pustili do 22 poena u drugom setu, malo da trenirate mentalnu snagu, i da ih definitivno ubijete u pojam, zato i onih 11-0 u 3 setu sve je jasno. Ispunila si očekivanja, poslušala savjete, a na trećoj slici skočila kao nekada Vince Carter, kada su to protivnice vidjele, znale su da nemaju nikakve šanse.
                      Sara je pokazala kako se tempira forma zna za odlučujuće trenutke, to nekima ovdje nije jasno
                      Hahaha ostaje da Vlada svoje znanje upotrebi za usavrsavanje svoje hax igre, makar smo utvrdili da ume da motivise u odbojci.
                      "It's not a good idea to look at Tommy Shelby the wrong way..."

Comment

• Nije on to u stanju, kao što si vidjela jak teoretičar, a vrlo slab kada treba praktično primijeniti.

Comment

• Gde ste bre ljudi!!!!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                          with experience.

Comment

• vidi vidi ko nam je stigao
                            Spoiler
                            di si ti adminko nasa draga

Comment

• Gledaj ledenog brata kako se ulizuje
                              sigpic

#PRAVDA ZA BRAĆU

Comment

• evo me
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                                with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X