Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pa sta mislis, da je ovaj shminker svojim zaslugama mod na tenisu...

Comment

• Priznajem, ja sam Bojanin dupli account
      Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• Al ugasi se i kad Roger igra

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
          Hvala vam na vasim sjajnim savjetima
          Uvijek sam tu za tebe,jeste da ti uvijek sve moram crtati,ali nije nista frka kad si ti u pitanju

Pustite ovog Shminku,on je sad u fazi ulizivanja
          Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• Originally posted by shminka View Post
            Al ugasi se i kad Roger igra
            sta bre ti to imas?
            spectrum?

ili imas problem kao Akan, koji ne sme da otvori frizider kad mu je ukljucen komp
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by AK47 View Post
              Uvijek sam tu za tebe,jeste da ti uvijek sve moram crtati,ali nije nista frka kad si ti u pitanju

Pustite ovog Shminku,on je sad u fazi ulizivanja
              Ko je pomogao da rijesim problem?AKisa
              Covjek nema sto ne zna na kompu.Kaze samo dok je fleska unutra crtl+alt+del+F4 i brzo tri puta T da stisnem.Automatski se formatirala.Zna covjek znanje
              sigpic

Comment

Covjek nema sto ne zna na kompu.Kaze samo dok je fleska unutra crtl+alt+del+F4 i brzo tri puta T da stisnem.Automatski se formatirala.Zna covjek znanje
                i 3 puta brza da otrcis oko stola, pa oko stolice, pa sve zajedno, pa jedan stoj na glavi i voila, fleska je formatirana

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Slobodno me manje fali okolo

Ne svidja mi se nacin funkcionisanja ovog teniskog PDF-a uopste,oni se Bojani ulizuju,mi Mandi ne smijemo,ne trpi to covjek,takav je

#the return

Comment

• Ovo je najpitomiji i najskromniji ma ne SM,nego covjek uopste na ovom forumu.Ali nece da se javno zna koliko zna,da se eksponira,samo na pm.Izvini sto sam razbio to ali sam morao jbg,zasluzio si hvalospjeve.
                    sigpic

Comment

• znaci ovi potpisi su izraz divljenja i postovanja?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanabg View Post
                        znaci ovi potpisi su izraz divljenja i postovanja?
                        in yor face!!!

tebi moj mando, tebi moje srce pripada, druge admine ljubim lazno voljeti ih necu necu nikada!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                          znaci ovi potpisi su izraz divljenja i postovanja?
                          Ovo je stvarno ovako,on to zna najbolje,inace kad mu se ulizujemo javno ili preko poruka dobijemo po virtuelni samar,uvijek je bio strog ali pravican

#the return

Comment

• Nedostajao mi je ovakav Tadbas!!!
                            Volim vas sve!
                            in another life
                            I will love you again, RF.

Comment

in yor face!!!
                              nauci engleski prvo

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Koristim mandopis!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X