• Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

Vladane,posto se nista ne igra osim DC,evo ima par meceva,pa reci koji ces:
    R.SODERLING (SWE) v. V.HANESCU (ROU)
    M.DANIEL (BRA) v. N.LAPENTTI (ECU)
    C.ROCHUS (BEL) v. S.STAKHOVSKY (UKR)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Soderling - Hanescu 6:3;4:6;6:4;4:6;6:2
      sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg93605#msg93605 date=1253396718]

Polako Mando,prvo joj posalji pm ;D ;D ;D

[/quote]
        Nema to kod Mande,on je rodom iz Zemuna...
        Hej,da li i ti mislis ono sto ja mislim 0o?
        Jinxy,da ti decko mozda nije izvesni Vuk Mandusic,ili je to ime previse pitomo za nekog tvog decka?

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg93608#msg93608 date=1253396829]
          Soderling - Hanescu 6:3;4:6;6:4
          [/quote]

izgubio si,ja sam pobedila 8) 8)
          DC se igra na 3 dobijena seta ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg93612#msg93612 date=1253396901]
            [quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg93608#msg93608 date=1253396829]
            Soderling - Hanescu 6:3;4:6;6:4
            [/quote][/quote]

Comment

Bravo Dart,vidis to je odlicno pitanje,Manda se cesto potpisuje kao Vuk Mandusic,ali ja mislim da mu to nije pravo ime i prezime :-\[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg93612#msg93612 date=1253396901]
              izgubio si,ja sam pobedila 8) 8)
              DC se igra na 3 dobijena seta ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
              [/quote]
              Ahahahahahahahahahahahahah...kako sam samo ispao glup :-[ :-[ :-[
              Mogu li da editujem post,ja bih tebi to dozvolio 8),dovoljna mi je i ova blamaza :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
              sigpic

Comment

Ne
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSjOmpSGiXs

Comment

[quote author=Aleksa RS link=topic=1649.msg93618#msg93618 date=1253397077]
                  Ne
                  [/quote]Sta ne?
                  sigpic

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg93619#msg93619 date=1253397098]
                      Ne
                      [/quote]Sta ne?
                      [/quote]

Ne svidja mi se .
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSjOmpSGiXs

Comment

• [/quote]
                        sigpic

Comment

Ne
                          [/quote]
                          Koji?

Comment

[quote author=Aleksa RS link=topic=1649.msg93623#msg93623 date=1253397248]
                            Ne svidja mi se .
                            [/quote]
                            A sto?
                            sigpic

Comment

Soderling - Hanescu 6/3 6/4 6/2

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]

kako rizicno,ako hanescu dobije 1 set,vladan je pobjednik...Vladane smatraj se pobjednikom ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Working...
                                X