• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nema price,ja na YT gledam
    Stavi u spojler
    sigpic

Comment

• E pa jedan takmicar/takmicarka je ispala, ali ko li je to?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Terzija ili Nevena,Davor pobjedjuje
        sigpic

Comment

• Znaci sad mogu da ti kazem ko je ispao?

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ako nije Davor reci
            sigpic

Comment

• Nevena je ispala, a i zasluzila je da ispadne jos prosle nedelje

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Valjda ce ovaj Igor da pobedi,najbolje peva,ova zenska pojma nema,Davor je isto dobar,sve u svemu muski su bolji od zenskih
                sigpic
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

• Nevena je slatka,nije zasluzila da ispadne prije Terzije.A i bolje pjeva,ne pjeva sve jedne te iste pjesme kao svestrani Terzija
                  sigpic

Comment

• Ja navijam za Davora, on je sve pevao, za razliku od Terzije koji peva jednu pesmu tokom celog takmicenja
                    da ne izgleda tako i da se devojcice ne loze na njega, vec bi leteo...

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Najljepsa je bila druga Nevena i odlicno je pjevala pa nije ni do finala stigla.Jaci je bio pica majstor.A od Terzije je bio bolji Miki Element ali ni njemu nisu dali vjerujem zato sto ima neko iskustvo i sl.Ispadanje Aleksandre je sramno,Davor je najjaci lik posle Danila,ali Danilo sa rege muzikom nije mogao previse
                      sigpic

Comment

• Davor ce pobediti .
                        Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                        Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                        Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                        You're a master of karate and friendship
                        For everyone

Comment

• Akane provali vic,ziva istina,steta je da ovaj covjek nema Oskara

Sergio Busquets has been rushed to the Hospital after being poked on Facebook.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                            Akane provali vic,ziva istina,steta je da ovaj covjek nema Oskara

Sergio Busquets has been rushed to the Hospital after being poked on Facebook.
                            Ahhahahahhaahhhhhhahahahahha
                            Morao sam
                            Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Stavi u spojler, mene zanima.
                              Mada ni ja nemam favorita, bezze su mi svi koji su ostali, mozda Nevena, Davor me nervira, a ovaj drugi pokusava da bude Vladin klon, tako mi se bar cini.
                              Nego, je l' danas samo publika izbacuje ili i ziri?

Comment

• majo, Nevena je vec ispala, ostali su Terzija i Davor, a veceras samo publika odlucuje...

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X