X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miko sad kad pomerim granicu na 6000
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
      Miko sad kad pomerim granicu na 6000
      Pomeraj koliko hoces Doci cu ja i do 6000
      Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

Miko sad kad pomerim granicu na 6000
        Samo ga jos jednom izazovi neces moci zivjeti od mene koliko cu te smarati...
        Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• Originally posted by AK47 View Post
          Samo ga jos jednom izazovi neces moci zivjeti od mene koliko cu te smarati...
          Akane, pa sto?

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Akane, pa sto?
            Ti ne citas ostale dijelove foruma,samo ovaj,ne vidis ti njegove majstorije na fudbalu i kosarci(sigurno i sire,al slabije citam) i upravo si nam zagarantovala jos najmanje 1000 bisera,najmanje

#the return

Comment

• Mi smo mirni, a vi cinite sto vam je ciniti.

A cuj kao sad ces je smarati, a obicno kao ne smaras.

Comment

• Originally posted by majabl View Post
                Mi smo mirni, a vi cinite sto vam je ciniti.

A cuj kao sad ces je smarati, a obicno kao ne smaras.

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Kako mene nema ovdje sve preopusteno,uskoro se vraca najjaca ekipa,sad smo Vladan i ja tu,al uskoro surova dominacija ponovo

Cuj ja smaram,ja ovako interesantan,karizmatican,duhovit,dosjetljiv,spont an...ma skoro ko Djokovic

#the return

Comment

• Cekamo tu vas dominaciju, bas i to cudo da vidim

a jedan je Nole

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Ko dira Akana dira i mene po automatizmu

Opusten i zgodan si zaboravio!To i za sebe mogu reci.

Akan

Ja

Necemo zivjet' od zena sad Akane
                      sigpic

Comment

• http://www.sarajevo-x.com/svijet/reg...eura/111214180

Profesionalizam!

Comment

• Pa vidi manda je admin na forumu,al nama ne moze nista,nas cetvorica(MGS,Faustino,Vladan i ja) smo ga skroz izuldili i jadan nas izbjegava,htio je da se bode s rogatim i izgubio,dzaba mu i sjednice i onaj privjesak JC kad ne mogu nista

Jesi li sigurna da ti,maja i ostali sa tenisa zelite tako da zavrsite

#the return

Comment

• Vladane i hamza je s nama ako nista ima najjaci avatar

Ovo za lijepi i zgodni mi se nekako podrazumijevalo pa sam izostavio

#the return

Comment

• Akane, bolje nemoj da kreces na mene i maju posto

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                                Vladane i hamza je s nama ako nista ima najjaci avatar

Ovo za lijepi i zgodni mi se nekako podrazumijevalo pa sam izostavio
                                Ja predlazem da svi ovo stavimo,ali nakon sto ga jos dovrsim i uradim jos ljepse ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X