Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ivane, samo chill. Idi sa foruma, opusti se, pa se vrati.

Comment

• Ja sam za to da se Ivan ipak ne banuje zato sto je uvrijedio nasu svetu zivotinju... Ne nasao se on u Indiji, i pricao ovako za krave...

Comment

• Originally posted by M_G_S View Post
        Hajde istrazi malo, pa se onda vrati sa istom tvrdnjom.
        Ovo je spam cak i za ovu temu, tako da- necu vise odgovarati...
        Da se vratim glavnoj temi. Ako neko ima neki zanimljiv predlog sto se tice muskog imena za psa, nek mi posalje u inbox. Bice mi od koristi ;)
        Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Previše shvataš stvari ozbiljno, ovo je forum, kakvo dizanje psa u vazduh? Gdje sam ja nešto loše rekao o psu, a imam ih od 5-6 godine pa sve do sada? Govoriti nekome da je zaostao u vremenu, da je nivo inteligencije -1000 je klasično vrijeđanje forumaša, srećom sa tvojim uvredama se slaže i vlast, pa možeš slobodno nastaviti sa davanjem komplimenata.

Comment

• sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Prosto fenomenalno!

Comment

• EVO DOCEK NOVAKA U BANJA LUCI!
                http://uzivo.rtrs.tv/arhiva/emitovanje/index.php

Kasni,magla nije sletio,sletice u Zagreb,pa ce doci vamo,ima da se ovi nacekaju jedno 1-2 dok dodje.

Nole,Nole...
                sigpic
                Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

• Nastavak iz Novak teme, a sve zbog role u filmu ‘Expendables 2′

Djokovic's burgeoning film career and his perfect inaugural role got us thinking of movie roles in which other tennis stars could thrive. Our suggestions:

Roger Federer -- Some sort of Jane Austen adaptation. He'd be a natural fit as Mr. Darcy in "Pride and Prejudice."

Rafael Nadal -- An English-language telenovela in which he's required to wear sleeveless shirts, slowly run his fingers through his hair and repeatedly use the phrase, "how you say?"

Serena Williams --The badass female lead in a Quentin Tarantino movie. She certainly has the vocabulary to pull it off.

Maria Sharapova -- A Bond girl with a catchy Russian name like "Ivana Doublefault."

Andy Roddick -- Sarcastic misanthrope in a Jason Reitman/Diablo Cody collaboration.

Victoria Azarenka -- Opposite Lindsay Lohan in a sequel to "Mean Girls."

Francesca Schiavone -- A cool, wisecracking detective who smokes using a cigarette holder in the first European edition of "Law & Order."

Related: Rafael Nadal, Andy Roddick, Roger Federer, Maria Sharapova, Francesca Schiavone, Serena Williams, Victoria Azarenka

http://sports.yahoo.com/tennis/blog/...urn=ten-wp3909

Sorry Fed, Mr. Darcy može biti samo i uvek Colin Firth
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                  But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Jel zna neko koju pesmu peva Raj Koothrappali iz The Big Bang Theory kada ide najava serije na B92 ?

p.s. Pronasao sam "Under the Bridge" od Pepersa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MN6GZWodX84

Last edited by Mr. Wolf; 30-11-11, 20:49.
                    Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                    Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                    Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                    You're a master of karate and friendship
                    For everyone

Comment

• Originally posted by Gandalf View Post
                      Jel zna neko koju pesmu peva Raj Koothrappali iz The Big Bang Theory kada ide najava serije na B92 ?
                      I will survive, ako se dobro secam...
                      moram da gledam reklamu, ali 100% znam pesmu

edit:
                      sad je bila reklama, peva RHCP-Under the bridge
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                      with experience.

Comment

• ^ Hvala Bojana ;)

p.s. Nisam odavno gledao bolju seriju od "The Big Bang Theory", kakvi su to ludaci .
                        Dayman (a-a-ah...)
                        Fighter of the Nightman (a-a-ah...)
                        Champion of the sun (a-a-ah...)
                        You're a master of karate and friendship
                        For everyone

Comment

• Ova pesma bre ide Ne dirajte mi Peperse ;)

Edit: Nisam video da se Bojana ispravila. Svakako je pesma fenomenalna, neka ostane
                          Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Najjace
                              Na celom svetu samo Crvena zvezda

Comment

• obozavam ih, tako je dobra serija
                                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X