[/quote]

Cuj se sa Steroidom pa dodjite zajedno.
      On dolazi sa strikom.
      [/quote]

mozda budem zauzet :-\
      jel moram onda da lesim stereoida?

Comment

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

[quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1649.msg92842#msg92842 date=1253224901]
        [/quote]

Pa ne bi bilo loshe.
        Prebij ga za sva vadjenja gaca.

Odo ja fc, bdi nad forumom.
        Laku noc

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg92843#msg92843 date=1253225494]
          [quote author=fc nadal link=topic=1649.msg92842#msg92842 date=1253224901]
          [/quote]

Pa ne bi bilo loshe.
          Prebij ga za sva vadjenja gaca.

Odo ja fc, bdi nad forumom.
          Laku noc
          [/quote]

Odo i ja..

Comment

Dobro jutro ;)

Bojana stize ti avatar 8)
            sigpic

Comment

sta li si mi danas smislio? :-X :-X
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]
                Pa dogovorili smo se da to bude Serena ;D,samo jos da nadjem i jednu lijepu sliku 8)
                sigpic

Comment

> > > > > > >

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg92886#msg92886 date=1253256732]
                    > > > > > > >
                    [/quote]
                    Bojana :-* :-* :-*,ajde nemoj da se ljutis,vidis kako imas lijep avatar,Serena,pa jos negdje na moru,uziva 8) ;D ;D ;D
                    sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg92887#msg92887 date=1253256790]
                      [quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg92886#msg92886 date=1253256732]
                      > > > > > > >
                      [/quote][/quote] ;D ;D ;D
                      sigpic
                      Gdje Nato kaze, pa bilo kroz zid, ili u vatru, ili u vulkan, tu Mandusic ide bez pogovora!!!

Comment

Mando nemoj da si bezobrazan >,Bojana ima bas lijep avatar,i treba da ga pohvalis 8) ;D ;D ;D
                        sigpic

Comment

cekam darta da dodje,cini mi se da on voli Serenu ;D ;D

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ja moram samo da prokomentarisem ovu sliku ;D

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/2581/aleeroger.jpg

Po meni ovaj zgoljavko(znate na koga mislim) se opasno slihta Italijanima,jer danas igra protiv Italije u DC-u,toliko o tome da se samo Nole slihta 8) ;D ;D ;D
                            sigpic

Comment

ne vidim sliku posto je sa imageshack-a,ali nekako pretpostavljam na koga mislis > > >

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]http://it.tinypic.com/view.php?pic=34yz14w&s=3
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X