X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg92772#msg92772 date=1253221089]
    Slazem se.
    Prvi sledeci turnir treba kazniti Steroida, sto vadi gace iz guzice.
    [/quote]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg92774#msg92774 date=1253221244]
      [quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg92772#msg92772 date=1253221089]
      Slazem se.
      Prvi sledeci turnir treba kazniti Steroida, sto vadi gace iz guzice.
      [/quote][/quote]

bar ne psuje ko ovaj kocijas..

Comment

Koje razocarenje....STEVANOVICU ODLAZI .
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSjOmpSGiXs

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]

kad bi svi psovali kao nadal tada bi to bilo lepo...a ne ko ovaj placko..nije plakao na US,za svaku pohvalu..

Comment

Nadal psuje,ali on psuje na spanskom...milion puta sam ga do sad cula...
              nemoj praviti od njega neko nevinasce,kad on to nije

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• [/quote]

milion puta ga cula,koliko smo onda federera puta culi ...To je federerovo kucno vaspitanje o tome Robert treba pricati a ne mi.. ;)

Comment

Nadal kad mu ne ide,psuje i ko zna koliko putaj e rkeao uta madre...ne znam kako se pise,ne znam spanski..
                  ja mislim da mozes da zakljucis sta to znaci...

ponavljam,ne pravi od njega nevinasce,on to nije

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

To je isto kao kad bih ja rekao da Novak ne psuje, a svi znamo da to radi, samo sto ga stranci ne razumeju, kao sto mi ne razumemo Raficu...
                    sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• [/quote]

Comment

[quote author=Tmac link=topic=1649.msg92784#msg92784 date=1253221879]
                        To je isto kao kad bih ja rekao da Novak ne psuje, a svi znamo da to radi, samo sto ga stranci ne razumeju, kao sto mi ne razumemo Raficu...
                        [/quote]

hvala Tmac

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Djokovic je bez konkurencije...

Comment

Laku noc..razocaran sam porazom Partizana .
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSjOmpSGiXs

Comment

Najstrozije treba kazniti Steroida sto vadi gace iz guzice.

To je toliko sramotan gest, da nemam reci.
                              Evo ti fc, pocni sutra kad ides ulicom da vadis gace iz dupeta.
                              Mozes i u skoli, kada te prozovu da odgovaras, ti pred tablom samo cupaj.

Comment

• [/quote]

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X