Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U raju nema problema,nikad nam bolje nije bilo...

Sto se tice JC-a,moramo biti fleksibilni,ipak ne moze sve biti idealno
    Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
      Taj JC je uvijek bio problematican!
      Ma Bojana je kriva,znas to.Nego vidim odredjeni problemi u raju

Shardonnay ostao sam bez teksta.Cak mislim da je nedje prokomentarisala u studiju da isto navija za Rogera,vidi se da ste zajedno ucile

Akan ti je odgovorio, nikad nam bolje nije bilo
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Nesto vam ne vjerujem
        Jeste li vidjeli Maju danas u Areni,bila je medju one Argentince pored onog cice,mislim da je CW u pitanju,ali nisam siguran
        sigpic

Comment

• U raju je kao proslava 8. marta, kad 500 žena pleše igra, džaka, ogovara...
          Ma idila
          Neki ljudi su kao oblaci, tek kad se sklone sunce počne da sija.

Comment

• ejj shardonnay vidim da poznajes ovu draganicu,pa bi mi trebala jedna informacija...da li znas u kom kraju trenutno zivi ta devojka od milion dolara,taj nebruseni dijamant,taj rubin,safir,crni opal,smargard,ta modifikovana srpska verzija ketrin zite dzons ?
            Cuj prvi maj

Comment

• Comment

• jedna od najjacih postera do sada
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                  Samo da vas obavijestim da cool grupa za LEPE ima vec 10 clanova i vode se vrhunske diskusije
                  sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                  But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Samo 10-oro LEPIH na forumu???
                    btw, zar vi ne treba tamo da razmenjujete slike i glasate ko je lepsi, a ne da diskutujete?
                    in another life
                    I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• Zasto bi se glasalo ko je lepsi kad se zna da sam ja najlepsi???Oni samo mogu da glasaju za prvog i drugog pratioca
                      sigpic
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

• Ljudi molim vas pogledajte obavezno
                        in another life
                        I will love you again, RF.

Comment

• fleshin medous,roland garos,moj nambrvan boj
                          Cuj prvi maj

Comment

• Originally posted by Shardonnay View Post
                            Ljudi molim vas pogledajte obavezno
                            Pobogu..
                            Jel ovo spot iz 1994g.? Za nrp. Pita..
                            Samo fali Ivan 200/h..

Devojka je prilicno "SLATKOrechiva"..

Comment

• Bože kakva sr*nja na ovoj "estradi"...
                              sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                              But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• @ Shardonnay, od danas si moja najbolja drugarica

Comment

Working...
                                X