I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
        It was the wrong plan
        In the wrong hands
        With the wrong theory for the wrong man
        The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
        The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
          e Ivane da licite na Feda, odna bih se slozila, ali kad vidim na koga licite, bolje nemojte da stavljate slike
          Ma kakav Federer bgt Nije njemu mjesto medju nama
          Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Ne vredi.. ovde je više ljudi... moram da ga prebacim ovde... prebaci i ti svoj Bojana..
            Dakle..

Postavljam ovde... mada ima veze sa DC

judmoo judy murray
            1 of the Hungary Davis Cup team is called Kiss. And the tie's in Glasgow. Mmmm

EDIT: Znači vredi je pratiti svakako...
            Last edited by miloolja; 14-09-11, 22:29.
            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Originally posted by ivan piper View Post
              Ma kakav Federer bgt Nije njemu mjesto medju nama
              Fed bolje da ne krenem sa njegovim slikama
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by majabl View Post
                Samo jednu?
                pa da,na drugoj slici ima ogrlicu a na prvoj je ko pas nema sta nije operisala,bila je kod estetskog hirurga sa slikom penelope kruz i rekla ocu ovako da izgledam,svi joj se smejali a doca svajcarac je napravio jos boljom...
                Cuj prvi maj

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                  e Ivane da licite na Feda, odna bih se slozila, ali kad vidim na koga licite, bolje nemojte da stavljate slike
                  A da ti ja preporucim mog brata
                  Mani se Feda...
                  1.94, 90 -tak kila, smedjokos ili koja mu to boja vec dodje, bavio se biciklizmom i kosarkom, kao zavrsavao je neki fax, ne pusi, pije pomalo, plivao za onaj krst na -10, jak kao zivotinja mnogo puta me je odbranio od sigurnih batina I tako...
                  There's something wrong with me chemically
                  Something wrong with me inherently
                  The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                  I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                  It was the wrong plan
                  In the wrong hands
                  With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                  The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                  The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Nazvala me drugarica (koja ne prati tenis uopšte) pre neki dan da mi kaže da joj je Fed isti Tarantino, razočarala se kad sam joj je rekla da je to stara vest, mislila je da je ona to prva skontala

Comment

• Originally posted by Indigo View Post
                      A da ti ja preporucim mog brata
                      Mani se Feda...
                      1.94, 90 -tak kila, smedjokos ili koja mu to boja vec dodje, bavio se biciklizmom i kosarkom, kao zavrsavao je neki fax, ne pusi, pije pomalo, plivao za onaj krst na -10, jak kao zivotinja mnogo puta me je odbranio od sigurnih batina I tako...
                      Posalji sliku na pp

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Bahahha,kad se setim kako smo nervirali Bojanu za Tarantina
                        sigpic
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

• DAcho, ako zelis jos da budes clan ovog foruma, ne pocinji

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Indigo je inace 169 i 45 kila...
                            Jedan je Obradovic Zarko!

Comment

• Pronadjite razliku

Ne bi meni bilo strano kad bi me banovala,vec sam iskusio cari bana od tebe
                              sigpic
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

• Tu pominjete kao neke likove a sve do jedne imate poster Carlija Sina
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X