Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nemas je, ne zelis je, a kada bi je imao ni za sta je na svetu ne bi dao.

Da bi doslo do one "krajnje tacke", mozda bi ovo mogla da bude jedna dobra domaca rakija..

Comment

• Originally posted by Panchev9 View Post
      Nemas je, ne zelis je, a kada bi je imao ni za sta je na svetu ne bi dao.

Da bi doslo do one "krajnje tacke", mozda bi ovo mogla da bude jedna dobra domaca rakija..
      Pametno,ima smisla
      Ali ja ipak mislim da je to neka fora,neko glupo,bizarno resenje ce da bude,100%
      Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• jel profesor istorije ?
        Cuj prvi maj

Comment

• Meni je sve ok sa vasom grupom,odlucio sam da postanem clan
          Noto oli i ti?
          sigpic

Comment

• VLajko, pa od kad si ti devojcica?
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by ivan piper View Post
              Pametno,ima smisla
              Ali ja ipak mislim da je to neka fora,neko glupo,bizarno resenje ce da bude,100%
              Juan-e,
              da je bezveze, to je sigurno.. Recimo: sloboda..

Comment

• I meni je pala napamet sloboda, ali nije to, kad je nemas, sigurno je zelis

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Panchev9 View Post
                  Juan-e,
                  da je bezveze, to je sigurno.. Recimo: sloboda..

Nole, ne bih rekao da je sloboda.

Comment

• Meni se pamet cini najblizim rjesenjem.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                      VLajko, pa od kad si ti devojcica?
                      Odavno
                      sigpic

Comment

• laku noc svima, ostavljam vas da mozgate

edit:
                        @Vladan
                        a sto si ljuta?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• i ja sam razmisljao kao pamet ali zasto ne bi zeleo pamet takodje i slobodu...cak i brat google ne zna odgovor...
                          Cuj prvi maj

Comment

• Originally posted by majabl View Post
                            Meni se pamet cini najblizim rjesenjem.
                            Pa moguce,veoma moguce. Vjerovatno im je prosjecni IQ u odjeljenju 30, pa im se profesor sprda
                            Salim se, ali moguce da je pamet ;)

Comment

• Pa Bojana je fino napisala, onaj ko je nema i ne zeli je... ;)

Comment

• A zasto tako lako odustajemo od sirene?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X