X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vladane, nadjoh smajli samo za tebe
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Imam vec svoj smajli,ali me ne bi cudilo da i ispod ovoga od sad pise Vladan
      Prebacajte ovo u Tadbas
      sigpic

Comment

• Pozdrav ljudi...U Crnoj Gori sam pa me zanima na kom kanalu ovde mogu pratiti Montreal?Vladane pomagaj...Hvala unapred...

Comment

• Total TV,BBM,M-Kabl,Cabling imaju SK u ponudi,a svi imaju B92,no oni juce nista nisu prenosili
          sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
            Imam vec svoj smajli,ali me ne bi cudilo da i ispod ovoga od sad pise Vladan
            Prebacajte ovo u Tadbas
            ali novi clanovi ne znaju koji je tvoj smajli

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Sve pise ispod nicka,nije tesko zakljuciti
              sigpic

Comment

• a da ti dodam i titulu matematicara

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                  Total TV,BBM,M-Kabl,Cabling imaju SK u ponudi,a svi imaju B92,no oni juce nista nisu prenosili
                  Hvala druze...

Comment

• Ex Administrator eraser, Matematicar ne zvuci lose
                    Ma nista Drazo,SK ima pravo za CG
                    sigpic

Comment

• Vlajko Ajnstajn.
                      Jedan je Obradovic Zarko!

Comment

• Beograđani, gde ste Beograđani?
                        Da li je neko od vas bio na novim bezenima na Zvezdari?
                        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Nisam bila, tj. nisam se kupala samo sam bila do Olimpa, igrala sam tenis tamo
                          ali bazeni izgledaju super i valjda je koriscen neki najsavremeniji materijal (nemoj me pitati sta, nemam pojma ) i da su to trenutno najbolji bazeni u Beogradu ;)

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Da tako sam i ja čula. Moramo to proveriti, zar ne?

A jel nećeš da ubaciš pismonošu?
                            sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
                            But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• http://vukajlija.com/zabava/posteri/208689
                              Everything you want is on the other side of fear.

Comment

• Kako je brutalno ja ne verujem, najbolja skrivena kamera ikada.....!!!
                                There's something wrong with me chemically
                                Something wrong with me inherently
                                The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                                I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                                It was the wrong plan
                                In the wrong hands
                                With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                                The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                                The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

Working...
                                X