This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AK47 View Post
    Ma utakmica je bila odlicna,umeju sto je najgore,daleko su bolji bili ali izgubise bas nesretno,pogresan mentalitet
    AK, pa ti tvoji me podsecaju na Muraja, umeju al' numeju

inace, nedostajao si sinoc na forumu
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

• Ova dvojica,CW i AK,nekad bili dobri momci,a sad postase glavni spameri
      sigpic
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

• Kakav bre prostak? Pa ja mislim na srecnog Federera i one matore Australce sto numeju a ti ko zna na sta

Ovaj ti je Bojana potpuno poludeo
        Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Dacha View Post
          Ova dvojica,CW i AK,nekad bili dobri momci,a sad postase glavni spameri
          Ti cuti, dokopao se covek neke vlasti pa mi ovde prosipa neku tamno plavu boju
          Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Vidi Dache sto se osilio,a fin momak nekad bio,pa jel mi cikasupermoderatore smijemo da spamujemo...

Bojana znam da sam nedostajao...ako nista makar tebi

Samo mi Zelju ne diraj,bolje da tu temu lagano preskocimo
            Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• Ma kad ja promenim Dachi boju u nezno roze, videcemo da li ce biti toliko silan

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Citam opste prekjuce,juce,danas...Sad znam kako je Bilu Mareju bilo u Dan Mrmota
                sigpic

Comment

• Lobiras li ti sta za onaj PDF,evo sad jos i ovih novopecenih supermoderatora,jel mogu oni nesto da ucini,mislim... steta da onakva tema stoji rame uz rame sa ostalim

#the return

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                    Citam opste prekjuce,juce,danas...Sad znam kako je Bilu Mareju bilo u Dan Mrmota
                    Realno xaxaxa
                    There's something wrong with me chemically
                    Something wrong with me inherently
                    The wrong mix in the wrong genes
                    I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
                    It was the wrong plan
                    In the wrong hands
                    With the wrong theory for the wrong man
                    The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
                    The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

Lobiras li ti sta za onaj PDF,evo sad jos i ovih novopecenih supermoderatora,jel mogu oni nesto da ucini,mislim... steta da onakva tema stoji rame uz rame sa ostalim
                      Sto se tice novog PDF-a tu samo ja mgu da vam pomognem, novopeceni supermodovi nemaju ta ovlascenja

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Lobiras li ti sta za onaj PDF,evo sad jos i ovih novopecenih supermoderatora,jel mogu oni nesto da ucini,mislim... steta da onakva tema stoji rame uz rame sa ostalim
                        Dacha me prima u kabinet u 17h,racunaj da cu mu pomenuti
                        sigpic

Comment

• To majstore,znaci unaprijedjeni Dacha je nas covjek...mozemo li traziti kredit kod jednog velikog gospodina,mande...ipak je jaci po funkciji
                          Last edited by AK47; 29-07-11, 13:14.

#the return

Comment

• Treniras cijeli zivot i ne mozes ovo da zabijes,MAJSTOR

http://www.scsport.ba/v2/tekst.php?ID=22909

#the return

Comment

• Gledam Werdaska sa novim autfitom, jos mi fale cvike samo, pa je pljunuti Dzoni Dep

Comment

• WERDASKO???

#the return

Comment

Working...
                                X