This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
    Ukucajte na google translate vamos rafa i to prevedite sa engleskog na spanski
    axxaaax ludacki
    There's something wrong with me chemically
    Something wrong with me inherently
    The wrong mix in the wrong genes
    I reached the wrong ends by the wrong means
    It was the wrong plan
    In the wrong hands
    With the wrong theory for the wrong man
    The wrong lies, on the wrong vibes
    The wrong questions with the wrong replies

Comment

• Ja vam ne vjerujem da nesto pisete dok ne vidim, pogotovo Vladanu i AK-u.
      AK je i znao biti vrijedan, ali od kad se druzi s ovim Crnogorcem, nista od njega vise...

Comment

• Nas dvojicu ne dirajte,lobiramo vlastiti pdf za onu temu...ona to svojim akterima i sadrzajem vise nego zasluzuje

Bitno je da je CW vrijedan,lako cemo za ostale
        Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• Originally posted by AK47 View Post
          Nas dvojicu ne dirajte,lobiramo vlastiti pdf za onu temu...ona to svojim akterima i sadrzajem vise nego zasluzuje

Bitno je da je CW vrijedan,lako cemo za ostale
          Haha, to ces moci samo ti izlobirati... preko veze kod ovog tvog doktatora...

Comment

• Nazalost nista,kada me je pitala sta ce da mi kupi za rodjendan ja sam trazio pdf,ali ga nisam dobio...dobio sam Vendi za avatar,ali bukvalno jer je ona morala da ga postavi
            Last edited by AK47; 27-07-11, 22:59.

#the return

Comment

• Originally posted by AK47 View Post
              Nazalost nista,kada me je pitala sta ce da mi kupi a rodjendan ja sam trazio pdf,ali ga nisam dobio...dobio sam Vendi za avatar,ali bukvalno jer je ona morala da ga postavi
              Sam si trazio, ja sam ti ispunila zelju
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
              with experience.

Comment

• I onda meni i CW-u nesto kazete... A ova tvoja vedri i oblaci, nista se tebe ne pita...

Comment

• Ma dobio bih ja PDF da sam sam u ovoj prici,nego nece ona da se onaj siroma Vlajko osili previse pa sam to mirno prihvatio i sad pisemo molbu na druga vrata...

Sto se tice tebe i CW-a koliko znam on ne smije nista ni da trazi,ja se makar usudim pa sta bude

#the return

Comment

• On ne mora ni da zatrazi, ja znam sta hoce i bez toga...

Comment

• Originally posted by majabl View Post
                      On ne mora ni da zatrazi, ja znam sta hoce i bez toga...
                      ovo je poenta cele price, ti znas sta on hoce, on mukica ne sme ni da misli
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                      with experience.

Comment

• Bez patetike molim lijepo...konkretno ili nikako

#the return

Comment

• Originally posted by bojanaBG View Post
                          Ukucajte na google translate vamos rafa i to prevedite sa engleskog na spanski
                          Ahhahahha Roger Federer
                          Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

• Nogom,pa jos sam sebe u glavu...

Ovo deluje vise nego primamljivo...

Last edited by draza; 28-07-11, 09:44.

Comment

• Sinoc sam bio suvise umoran da bih palio kompjuter ali vidim da sam opet nagrabusio od pojedinaca

Majo
                              Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ClayWarrior View Post
                                Sinoc sam bio suvise umoran da bih palio kompjuter ali vidim da sam opet nagrabusio od pojedinaca

Majo
                                Mah, pusti ti te ljubomorne pojedince...

Comment

Working...
                                X