• Show
Clear All

• Jel ovo Vladan?
    Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• auuu AK, kad dodje Vlajko, gotov si
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

• Originally posted by AK47 View Post
        Jel ovo Vladan?
        sigpic

Pablo Sandoval: A guy can change anything.. his face, his home, his family, his girlfriend, his religion, his God.
        But there's one thing he can't change... he can't change his passion.

Comment

• Ali mislim da nije ovo Vladan, ovaj sa slike je mlad u odnosu na Vlajka

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Valjda nece na mene,nisam mislio nista lose,samo me nesto asociralo na njega,nista posebno

P.S. ovako bi on lijepo sjeo da prezalogaji nesto kad bi cuveni most u Podgorici gorio
            Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
              Da posjedujem firmu za drvosjece znam ko bi mi bio zastitno lice
              Ivo Karlovic!
              Jedan je Obradovic Zarko!

Comment

• Bojana,sreacan ti rodjendan!!!

Sve najlepse!Da nam zivis i uredjujes forum jos sto godina!
                Jedan je Obradovic Zarko!

Comment

• Nigde ne pise,ali verujemo Aci

Srecan rodjendan Bojana,pa nek ti Federer uzme jos 1 GS i bude jos 2 nedelje broj 1,dosta mu je
                  sigpic
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

• Originally posted by AK47 View Post
                    Nema one maje,malo je pohvalimo i ona postane drska

Jesi li ti to vidio,tacno je neko lijepo rekao da treba covjeku dati vlast da vidis kakav je,maja se i nije nesto pokazala

Moram staviti smajli da mi ne zamjeri
                    Dzaba ti smajli, zamjerila sam ti... i zato ti ne smijes jesti ovo sto vam sad serviram!!!
                    Nema sendvica, ja upravo dosla iz Slovenije, pa cu vam dati nesto domace...

Bojana, srecan rodjendan!

Attached Files

Comment

• hvala vam

veceras kad se svi skupimo, onda ce da dodje posluzenje

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

• Uzivajte!
                        CZ-JK-Elton John-Diva

Comment

• Srecan rodjendan Bojana,sve najbolje,nek ti (nam) Roger osvoji jos 2,3 GS-a,Olimpijsko zlato u singlu i jos dvije nedelje na prvom mjestu.Moze?
                          Last edited by Fedex ba; 08-07-11, 12:46.

Comment

• Srecan rodjendan!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kalu View Post

Uzivajte!
                              Legenda Dusko Dugousko sa jos legendarnijim Nikolom Simicem!!!

Comment

• E coveka,majko mila...ne oseti on da mu fali saputnik...

http://www.genspot.com/video-361581/...o-za-sabo.aspx

Comment

Working...
                                X