This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Joe Cole 10 View Post
    I meni se isto brisu postovi,Vladan je najgori samo brise, prije tri dana sam imao sigurno 15 000 postova
    Ma ti si druga prica!Tebi brisu po mom nalogu...
    Jedan je Obradovic Zarko!

Comment

• Jeste li sigurni da ne mislite na mene,a ne na razboritog Crnogorca...
      Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• AK ti imas potencijal, ali Vladan je ipak majstor, moras jos puno da ucis
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

• AK ti samo nastavi da radis,budi vrijedan post eraser kao ja i jednoga dana ces biti broj 1
          sigpic

Comment

• Vladane, samo brises postove.....
            sigpic

Sever celi sada se veseli, crveno-beli, 'ajmo u napad zajedno! Sa severa nek zapeva svako, nek grmi jako, Zvezda šampion!

"Nema velike ljubavi bez velike radosti, ali i bez velike patnje. E, to vam je Crvena zvezda. Ima da se raduješ do neba, ali sekiracija ti ne gine." Gospodin Ljuba Tadic

Batica Wilshere je gospodin covek...

All hail the Chan-Chan man!

Comment

• Imas ti AK jos dosta da radis kako bi dosegao nivo naseg druga Vlatka.
              Covek kad krene ne moze da se zaustavi!
              sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Ovi admini su se okomili na nas obicne ljude,a pogotovo opasni Crnogorac

Ne znam vise sta da pisem,sta god napisem nekom se zamjerim
                TEBI MOJ MANDO, TEBI MOJE SRCE PRIPADA, DRUGE ADMINE LJUBIM LAZNO VOLJETI IH NECU NECU NIKADA!!!

"There are only two sides in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool reserves." - Bill Shankly

LFC:18+5=THE GREATEST

Comment

• Znaci na instrukcije moram da idem

Samo da dodam da mi je bas postala draga ova Vesna(skroz je ok i sve to,pun sam nekih pridjeva za nju) i da mi je jako zao sto je cesce ne vidjam na teniskom PDF-u,nadam se da ce se to u narednom periodu promijeniti,nadam se...
                  Last edited by AK47; 03-07-11, 01:25.
                  Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

• Nisam nista lose mislila, kada sam napisala da mozete da ga obrisete.
                    Jednostavno, ovo se nalazi u temi tenisa i mislila sam da ovim remetim neka pravila.
                    Nema potrebe za daljom pricom.

Comment

• Nema tu nista lose,cinjenica je da se ovdje brisu postovi sto se ono kaze kao rukom.Pa evo pogledajmo JCov primjer,covjeku sam obrisao za par dana 12 hiljada postova,takav sam ja
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Joe Cole 10 View Post
                        Ovi admini su se okomili na nas obicne ljude,a pogotovo opasni Crnogorac

Ne znam vise sta da pisem,sta god napisem nekom se zamjerim
                        JC, ako ti nastavis da pises ovakve postove, uskoro ces biti u minusu, Vladan kad krene da brise, ne zna da stane
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                        with experience.

Comment

• Ja mislio da otvorim temu za novu sezonu PL ali ce Vladan obrisati.
                          sigpic

Comment

• Verovali ili ne, ja moram da ga pitam pre nego sto nesto postujem na tenisu. Bolje bi bilo i vama da tako radite kako ne bi dolazilo do brisanja.
                            Ovaj JC nikako da se nauci...
                            sigpic

"The last time I was intimidated was when I was 6 years old in karate class. I was an orange belt and the instructor ordered me to fight a black belt who was a couple years older and a lot bigger. I was scared s---less. I mean, I was terrified and he kicked my ass. But then I realized he didn’t kick my ass as bad as I thought he was going to and that there was nothing really to be afraid of. That was around the time I realized that intimidation didn’t really exist if you’re in the right frame of mind." - Kobe Bryant

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                              Nema tu nista lose,cinjenica je da se ovdje brisu postovi sto se ono kaze kao rukom.Pa evo pogledajmo JCov primjer,covjeku sam obrisao za par dana 12 hiljada postova,takav sam ja
                              Pa zato ja i ne pisem nikada na temi tenisa.
                              Da mi ne bi bili obrisani postovi.;)

Comment

• Znam Bojana

Sto je najgore ja i on smo drugovi,mogu misliti kako brise onima koje ne voli
                                TEBI MOJ MANDO, TEBI MOJE SRCE PRIPADA, DRUGE ADMINE LJUBIM LAZNO VOLJETI IH NECU NECU NIKADA!!!

"There are only two sides in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool reserves." - Bill Shankly

LFC:18+5=THE GREATEST

Comment

Working...
                                X