Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4.jpg2.jpg1.jpg3.jpgEvo neke slicice iz rockingrackets , Round Robin sistem 48 sedmica , Masters Cup xD
    Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• STATI.jpgStatistika isto
      Sale Stanojevic : , ,,Misija će biti ispunjena kada sa Partizanom ostvarim evropske snove, a to je veliki korak napred u Ligi šampiona ,.

Comment

• sigpic

Comment

• a odkud vama ti smajliji,ja ih nemam hm

Comment

• Imas kad oces da postujes idi na go advanced i imas sve smajlije ;)
            sigpic

Comment

• oki doki

Comment

• Kako namjestiti veliki avatar?

Comment

• Samo postavi avatar, svima je podeseno da imaju velike avatare ;)
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

• Evo jednog pitanja za one koji su narucili karte za Serbia Open. Sta mislite, koja je tribina najbolja?

Comment

• Ja sam uvek kupovala za sektor H i on je po meni najbolji
                      Ove godine jos nisam kupila, ali planiram da idem 2 dana ;)
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                      with experience.

Comment

• I ja sam prosle i preprosle godine bio u sektoru H, a sada planiram u sektoru G.

Comment

• Vladane, sta je sa ovim vremenom na forumu, pokazuje 2 sata ranije?

Comment

• Moras u profilu to da promijenis,gostima je ok
                            sigpic

Comment

• Napokon je stigao i Tutin autobus
                              sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Vladan View Post
                                Napokon je stigao i Tutin autobus
                                Aftobus!

Comment

Working...