X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

[quote author=-dacha- link=topic=1649.msg265146#msg265146 date=1299793939]
    Ma dobro on meni moze biti cukundeda $#^%RT al je fora da ni ja ne vidim ova slovca bas najjasnije $8#a
    [/quote]

Ma ni Vladan ih ne vidi, samo se folira $#^%RT
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

U pravu si to za kosmodisk,previse se pomamio,nadam se samo da se nece preforsirati na dominama,umije to sa slomi njega,prije je on igrao onaj veliki sah,ali ne moze kaze vise da se saginje toliko,a i publika mu bucna,ne cuje ih valjda sta govore,zaboravi ponekad da kupi baterije za super uho,ma star pa star,to ti je $#^%RT
      Zeljko Malnar-Nocna mora <3

#the return

Comment

Ma star,metuzalem!
        A nije mogao da igra domine dok nije nabavio kosmodisk,nije mogao da sjedi dugo,ali sad od kad ga je nabavio,drugi covjek $#^%RT

sigpic

Comment

Ma jos malo pa kao njegova visost BROJ 1 iz Alan Ford-a $#^%RT

#the return

Comment

Legendarni broj 1 +*@WT*48*
            sigpic

Comment

CW ce vas pobiti sve &lt;cw&gt; $#^%RT
              Jedan je Obradovic Zarko!

Comment

Mene nece, ja sam mu sugradjanin $#^%RT $#^%RT ^%@7f
                Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

Mene ne sme, ja sam admin &amp;d$7

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bice link=topic=1649.msg265201#msg265201 date=1299796222]
                    Mene nece, ja sam mu sugradjanin $#^%RT $#^%RT ^%@7f
                    [/quote]
                    Pa nece jer je star i nece te vidjeti,inace bi *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR
                    sigpic

Comment

Ma ne brinem se ja za to,vidjet ce on ovo i naljutiti se,ali je on senilan i zaboravlja brzo $#^%RT

#the return

Comment

*T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR
                        A on se sad povodi sa nekom promoterkom,dok se mi sprdamo $#^%RT
                        sigpic

Comment

Vladane,osveticu ti se veruj mi... $#^%RT $#^%RT $#^%RT

Comment

Coa,pa nisam znao da navijas za Zvezdu,po nicku nikad covjek ne bi zakljucio $%&amp;5qw7 $#^%RT
                            sigpic

Comment

Aco Delijo +*@WT*48*

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

I Boki me zeza? +-*^%* $#^%RT

Dobro,dobro Boki,dobices ti polugolog Almagra kad se ja i ti budemo kladili... $#^%RT

Comment

Working...
                                X