Maria Kirilenko swimsuit 2009
      DOBAR!

Comment

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

Dobro jutro dobri ljudi. $#^%RT
        Jedan je Obradovic Zarko!

Comment

[quote author=AcaGrobar link=topic=1649.msg256097#msg256097 date=1298730328]
          Dobro jutro dobri ljudi. $#^%RT
          [/quote]
          hahahahahah &amp;*#GI(]
          DOBAR!

Comment

Sta je smesno? +-*^%*
            Jedan je Obradovic Zarko!

Comment

Zanima me ko ce danas voditi finale Dubaia jer ce biti to &quot;Dobar dan dobrih ljudi-UZIVAJTE&quot;A.Dzankic pozz sa Makedonie
              Mislio sam da si procitao moj post u &quot;KOMENTATORI&quot; Zato sam se nasmejao zelim i ja cuti to danas /#*^D gorni post sam kopirao evoga i ovde %QWT&amp;W
              DOBAR!

Comment

Bojana,opet ti je Federer na onom Red Carpetu. $#^%RT On je njihov redovni gost. +*@WT*48*

Comment

Stvarno? $#^%RT
                  A ja nemam tu TV *%@(D!RY-

Sta je rekao? %QWT&amp;W
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                  with experience.

Comment

Uhvatili ga u Dubaiju,samo bila reklama,to ce sutra da ide. h5g6k8

A prica ce o svom nekontroliranom smijehu i koje stvari voli da radi u zivotu osim tenisa. h5g6k8

Comment

Aaaaaaaaaaaa, hocu ja da gledam +-*^%*
                      ali cekaj, oni imaju sajt, zar ne? h5g6k8

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Da,da $#^%RT

Nasao sam ti,mozes pogledati cijelu epizodu. @(*6sd$%

http://videoteka.novatv.hr/multimedi...arpet-100.html

Ovdje mozes da pogledas,sutra bi to trebalo da ide,vjerovatno ce odmah to da stave na stranicu. @(*6sd$%

Comment

hvalaaaaaaaaaaa :8-[/ :8-[/ :8-[/

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Ma nista. &amp;(/+q +*@WT*48*

Comment

[quote author=Jigsaw92 link=topic=3108.msg256406#msg256406 date=1298757047]
                              Nisam gledao mec, ali i meni su svi prenosili te poruke u fazonu &#039;&#039;Nole ocitao lekciju Fedexu&quot; fghj48d
                              [/quote]

Pa sta drugo da ocekujes od Djokovicevih fanova, da budu realni $#^%RT $#^%RT

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=3108.msg256408#msg256408 date=1298757102]
                                Pa sta drugo da ocekujes od Djokovicevih fanova, da budu realni $#^%RT $#^%RT
                                [/quote]

Pa ja sam okruzen Djokovicevim fanovima $#^%RT Mene svi kamenuju kad pomenem nesto lose o njemu.. $#^%RT Meni je zabranjena prica o Novaku kad sam u drustvu. &amp;*#GI(]

Comment

Working...
                                X