• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

Chesttike,Bojana!! :8-[/

Tetke i Ujke se uvek vole... $#^%RT

Kovni jedan viski &d$7
    “If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
    Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

Hvala vam svima :8-[/ :8-[/ :8-[/

CW, izvoli pa biraj l5'%9

Jeger za D-a h5g6k8

marina @(*6sd$%

Nymane l5'%9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

Bojana,majstore... #$&+|r

Hvala ^%@7f
        “If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
        Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

I od mene cestitke tetka #$&+|r
          TEBI MOJ MANDO, TEBI MOJE SRCE PRIPADA, DRUGE ADMINE LJUBIM LAZNO VOLJETI IH NECU NECU NIKADA!!!

"There are only two sides in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool reserves." - Bill Shankly

LFC:18+5=THE GREATEST

Comment

Cestitam Bojana,nek je samo ziva i zdrava %QWT&W
            sigpic
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

Cestitke Boki,neka je djevojcica ziva i zdrava %QWT&W
              A ne sumnjam da ces je dobro razmaziti &^@4(

sigpic

Comment

hvala vam svima jos jednom :8-[/

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Daj mi jedan oval pruste i pecenice,pecenja cu,svinjskog,tortu,moze spanski vjetar,a donesi i ledenu kocku!
                  Od pica vinjak,Rubinov!
                  ^%@7f
                  sigpic

Comment

nadam se da ti je dovoljno $#^%RT $#^%RT

slatko malo kasnije $#^%RT

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Necu ti ovu sunku i cajnu,to ne jedem $#^%RT

sigpic

Comment

al' si nezahvalan 7&@%q

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Sta izvoljevas,i ja sam dobio Lav u ambalazi koja se vise ne proizvodi pa se ne bunim $#^%RT
                          Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg223165#msg223165 date=1294318191]
                            al' si nezahvalan 7&@%q
                            [/quote]
                            Pa nisam,nego to ne jedem,samo prsutu i pecenicu i svinjsko pecenje,niposto jagnjece /SR&]

Kad stigne pecenje,torta i ledena kocka dodaj mi jos jednu bocu vinjaka $#^%RT
                            [quote author=ClayWarrior link=topic=1649.msg223166#msg223166 date=1294318217]
                            Sta izvoljevas,i ja sam dobio Lav u ambalazi koja se vise ne proizvodi pa se ne bunim $#^%RT
                            [/quote]
                            A vala si mogao uzet' neko normalno pivo $#^%RT
                            sigpic

Comment

Vidis kako je CW fin, a ne kao ti, samo se nesto bunis, a jos si najvise dobio 7&@%q

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Vazda sam fin i dobar h5g6k8

A sta je to nesreco po tebi normalno pivo?
                                Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X