This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

[quote author=ClayWarrior link=topic=1649.msg207766#msg207766 date=1290986347]
    Sta bi sinak? &*#GI(]
    [/quote]

Da ti povjerim jednu tajnu.Dacha mi je momak @(*6sd$%
    Mistakes make us who we are.

Comment

[quote author=Miss Poison link=topic=1649.msg207768#msg207768 date=1290986399]
      [quote author=ClayWarrior link=topic=1649.msg207766#msg207766 date=1290986347]
      Sta bi sinak? &*#GI(]
      [/quote]

Da ti povjerim jednu tajnu.Dacha mi je momak @(*6sd$%
      [/quote]

Ijaaaaaaao.. kako je to divno &(/+q
      Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

Ali samo u nasoj spanskoj seriji, i na forumu, uopste h5g6k8 Odoh sad, pa ti nastavljam pricu sjutra. Laku noc :8-[/

Comment

[quote author=Miss Poison link=topic=1649.msg207773#msg207773 date=1290986521]
          Ali samo u nasoj spanskoj seriji, i na forumu, uopste h5g6k8 Odoh sad, pa ti nastavljam pricu sjutra. Laku noc :8-[/
          [/quote]

Sutra nas vode na izlet ali cu pokusati da se izvucem i cujem pricu -E)%&4

sigpic

Comment

[quote author=ClayWarrior link=topic=1649.msg207774#msg207774 date=1290986614]
            [/quote]

Kakav izlet? &%@5w8&*

Comment

[quote author=Miss Poison link=topic=1649.msg207775#msg207775 date=1290986645]
              [quote author=ClayWarrior link=topic=1649.msg207774#msg207774 date=1290986614]
              [/quote]

Kakav izlet? &%@5w8&*
              [/quote]

Pa penzionerski srce,kakav drugi $#^%RT nekad i ne prodjem lose,ogrebem se za sendvic i pivo

sigpic

Comment

neradnici jedni, lako je vama, mozete do ujutru da se zezate, neko ovde i radi 7&@%q

laku noc svima (*#^R^

posebno starini CW-u :8-[/
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                with experience.

Comment

Dacha i ja odigrasmo jednu partiju i ja ga dobio 6-1

Comment

Laku noc idem i ja,a nisam znao da se Miss lozi na starije deke (%fsd%&j
                    $#^%RT $#^%RT
                    sigpic
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

Onda odo i ja, laku noc.

Comment

Pa vidim ja da se ovde do veceras mnoge stvari nisu znale /SR&]

Bezim i ja da odmaram ovaj ubogi kompjuter i da nesto citam

Laku noc

sigpic

Comment

[quote author=ClayWarrior link=topic=1649.msg207776#msg207776 date=1290986709]
                          Pa penzionerski srce,kakav drugi $#^%RT nekad i ne prodjem lose,ogrebem se za sendvic i pivo
                          [/quote]

^*#(-

[quote author=-dacha- link=topic=1649.msg207780#msg207780 date=1290986858]
                          Laku noc idem i ja,a nisam znao da se Miss lozi na starije deke (%fsd%&j
                          $#^%RT $#^%RT
                          [/quote]

Ti primiri vise $%&5@$A

Comment

Ima budnih? %QWT&W

Comment

Ima, ima, ja sam na poslu 7&@%q
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                              with experience.

Comment

Ne brini, necemo ni mi pobjeci od obaveza %QWT&W

Comment

Working...
                                X