This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

Jebem ga, bezobrazno je od njih da mu ovo rade.

Ali jeste smesno &*#GI(]

Comment

Citao je i danas,poslali su mu da nesto procita,opet na njemackom,e koliko sam se samo ismijao *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR
      Cim izbace na YT,postavljam $8#a
      sigpic

Comment

Gledao sam juce i smejao se do suza *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR
        Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

Brate ja sinoc nisam mogao da spavam,pa on ni srpski ne zna da cita a kamoli nemacki *T_*@SR *T_*@SR
          sigpic
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

Ekrem razbija nemacki &8@^J &8@^J

^*#(- ^*#(- ^*#(- ^*#(-
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
            with experience.

Comment

Ali mu zato maternji ide ko iz sale &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(]
              Dreams are coming true.

Marcello Lippi: „Usporeni snimci akcija nisu realan fudbal. Svi mi želimo da vidimo Moniku Beluči golu, ali ne želimo da je gledamo kroz rendgen“.

Comment

Dovoljno mi bilo 10sec da shvatim o chemu se radi #%d*
                Jadan...
                Kakoli tek engleski pricha? &*#GI(]
                “If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
                Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

Pa postoji engleska verzija njegovog najveceg hita:
                  Haus-vorkink,vorkin-haus,
                  Haus-vorkink,vorkin-haus,
                  U vat aj nouuuu?
                  Nating ara nouuuuuu!

po ovome se vidi da razbija i taj jezik l5'%9

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

&*#GI(]

Pogledao sam...i pokajao se... #%d*
                    “If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
                    Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

Boki, do kada nosim Maljavog?
                      Nadam se da nije dok tebi i marini ne dosadi da gledate njegovu maljavost kao olicenje muzevnosti u savremenog sportiste & uopceno muskarca as himself?

Racunam na tvoju dobrotu koja je umela ponekad da se pronadje izmedju redova, te da ces svoje izrazene sklonosti prema Maljavom hteti da eksploatises sa svog huge harda, a ne sa mog avatara &(/+q

Ovo naravno nema veze sa tim sto sam ja izgubio opkladu :8-[/

Comment

Jesi li cuo za onu narodnu , sacuvaj me boze od cosavog muskarca i dlakate zene .I ne zali se imas najljepsi avatar

Comment

Prelijepo stvarno &+I}\

editvdje su bile slike dva maljava muskarca!

E to su malje,a ovo Rogerovo je neki pokusaj malja...
                          sigpic

Comment

Gold, zato sto si mi omiljeni administrator i to ne samo na ovom forumu, nosices Rogera jos par dana :8-[/ :8-[/ :8-[/

edit:
                            Vladane, zeludac mi se okrenuo #&^Dk* #&^Dk*

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Pravi muskarac je maljavi muskarac,ovo je samo dokaz da Roger nije pravi muskarac &+I}\
                              sigpic

Comment

Vladane bas si neukusan

Comment

Working...
                                X