Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

Pored njega ostali teniseri izgledaju njatravo ,bez stila i smeka

Comment

[quote author=marina link=topic=1649.msg181635#msg181635 date=1287428054]
      Pored njega ostali teniseri izgledaju njatravo ,bez stila i smeka
      [/quote]

Sta kazes ti Bojana na ovu marininu opservaciju za maljavog?

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg181643#msg181643 date=1287429387]
        Sta kazes ti Bojana na ovu marininu opservaciju za maljavog?
        [/quote]

Pa ima jos par tenisera koji izgledaju sasvim dobro o*2# ali zna se koje najbolji, u svakom pogledu l5'%9
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
        with experience.

Comment

Pazi, decidno me zanima, da li i tebi ostali teniseri izgledaju njatravo naspram maljavog?

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg181652#msg181652 date=1287429924]
            Pazi, decidno me zanima, da li i tebi ostali teniseri izgledaju njatravo naspram maljavog?
            [/quote]

Pa sad ja ne bih bas upotrebila rec njatravo $#^%RT $#^%RT

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Zasto?

Ja se jedino u tome slazem sa marinom, da je rec njatravo, potpuno tacan opis nekih tenisera u poredjenju sa maljavim.

Ali ne svih.
              Sta kazes ti, jesu li za tebe bas svi njatravi naspram maljavog?

Comment

Gold ti ovo maljav kao naglasavas .jer kako sam rece i ti si maljav pa ti imponuje

Comment

Nije ni Nadal za podcenjivanje, uzmemo li u obzir njegovu "glumu" u spotu sa Sakirom!

Comment

A mogli bi se nek i provuci kao Sardi on ima sarma ,Gulbis i on ima dozu otmenosti u sebi koja ce sa godinama doci do izrazaja Lodra je fin i pomalo zaboravljeni Nikilas Kifer

Comment

Pa Nadal je jedan sladunjavi djecak

Comment

[quote author=Pablo link=topic=1649.msg181712#msg181712 date=1287435027]
                        Nije ni Nadal za podcenjivanje, uzmemo li u obzir njegovu "glumu" u spotu sa Sakirom!
                        [/quote]
                        Nadal je u tom spotu stvarno vr' &8@^J
                        Llodra ima lijepa usta
                        sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg181717#msg181717 date=1287435342]
                          Nadal je u tom spotu stvarno vr' &8@^J
                          Llodra ima lijepa usta
                          [/quote]

Nisam ja puno omasila sa onim avatarima $#^%RT $#^%RT

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=marina link=topic=1649.msg181716#msg181716 date=1287435224]
                            Pa Nadal je jedan sladunjavi djecak
                            [/quote] Porasce...

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg181720#msg181720 date=1287435547]
                              Nisam ja puno omasila sa onim avatarima $#^%RT $#^%RT
                              [/quote]
                              Ne znam sta oces da kazes time? &%@5w8&*
                              On i Radek su preslatki &+I}\

Nego je li ono Roger sredjivao ruku preko photoshopa,posto su mu nesto nesrazmjerne &%@5w8&*

sigpic

Comment

Vladane, to sto ti koristis photoshop da sredis svoje slike, ne znaci da svi to rade $#^%RT $#^%RT

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X