bekendi ga strasno muce,
    borio se kao lav!
    al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

ovaj Vladan postao saljivdzija $#^%RT

Pa otkud znam, obicno imaju od 22-24 epizode $%&5qw7
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

[quote author=jinxy link=topic=1649.msg178060#msg178060 date=1286883042]
        Nisam te nista pitala. $%&5@$A
        [/quote]
        Ja znam odgovor,ali posto pitanje nije meni upuceno,necu da kazem $%&5@$A
        sigpic

Comment

Evo sad sam pogledala na IMDB-u. $#^%RT
          Ni oni ne znaju, a da ti znas, Vladane! #%d*
          Oznoji se Tata sav,
          bekendi ga strasno muce,
          borio se kao lav!
          al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

Ma kakav IMDB,ja znam,a boli me ovakvo nepovjerenje. +-*^%*
            sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg178068#msg178068 date=1286883449]
              Ma kakav IMDB,ja znam,a boli me ovakvo nepovjerenje. +-*^%*
              [/quote]
              Jednom Premium-u da vjerujem? &*#GI(]
              Oznoji se Tata sav,
              bekendi ga strasno muce,
              borio se kao lav!
              al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

[quote author=jinxy link=topic=1649.msg178069#msg178069 date=1286883519]
                Jednom Premium-u da vjerujem? &*#GI(]
                [/quote]

^*#(- ^*#(- ^*#(-

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Pazi ovo l5'%9
                  Grey's Anatomy season 7
                  No. of episodes 2

E sad pored toga 2 ima jos jedan broj,ja bih napisao koji je to broj,da je meni upuceno pitanje,ovako necu,iz principa :.8-]
                  sigpic

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg178071#msg178071 date=1286883579]
                    ^*#(- ^*#(- ^*#(-
                    [/quote]
                    Ti zbog takvog ponasanja od sad sama nalazi serije /SR&]
                    A na one limunade mozes slobodno da zaboravis $%&5@$A
                    sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg178079#msg178079 date=1286884139]
                      Ti zbog takvog ponasanja od sad sama nalazi serije /SR&]
                      A na one limunade mozes slobodno da zaboravis $%&5@$A
                      [/quote]

A ti zbog takvog ponasanja mozes jedan ban da dobijes, premium memberu $%&5@$A

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Vladane, pazi kako se ponasas!
                        Sjeti se da si ti ovdje, recimo kmet, a mi smo vlastela. &*#GI(]
                        Oznoji se Tata sav,
                        bekendi ga strasno muce,
                        borio se kao lav!
                        al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

Vas dvije bi mogle malo da se smirite,da ja ne vucem neke veze.A to znaci da vi ostajete bez statusa i vracate se u svijet jr.membera ^%@7f
                          sigpic

Comment

Pa i da budemo jr.memberi imacemo vecu vlast od tebe, posto bi ti tada postao newbie :fc-[ :fc-[

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Evo ga gazda,odoh sad da mu se zalim da me dirate i maltretirate //h*svb
                              sigpic

Comment

tuzibabo *%@(D!RY-

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Working...
                                X