This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

Ma strasno je to sta Vladan radi, ja se sve nadam da ce da prestane, ali on je svaki dan sve gori i gori #%d*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
    with experience.

Comment

Jinxy :8-[/
      Naporan je zivot studenta,nema se vremena ni za alkohol pretpostavljam,a kamoli forum $#^%RT
      sigpic

Comment

Jinxuljak..pa de si..nedostaju ti sajber prijatelji? $#^%RT

(Vladan je zastranio &%@5w8&*)
        “If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
        Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

Zdravo, Najmi! [0)-*
          Kakav to stapic drzis u ruci? ^&*ST*^#
          Oznoji se Tata sav,
          bekendi ga strasno muce,
          borio se kao lav!
          al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

To je charobni shtapic..dok njega imam niko mi nishta ne mozhe na forumu :fc-[

Pritegle nauke?
            Ja dans ocepio desetku iz fonetike ^%@7f
            “If it be now, ‘tis not to come; if it be not to come, it will be now; if it be not now, yet it will come. The readiness is all.”
            Tennis belongs to the individualistic past - a hero, or at most a pair of friends or lovers, against the world~Jacques Barzun

Comment

[quote author=Nyman link=topic=1649.msg175336#msg175336 date=1286368180]
              Pritegle nauke?
              Ja dans ocepio desetku iz fonetike ^%@7f
              [/quote]
              Ma da, jadna ja. #%d*
              Nesto ti nos naglo raste. $#^%RT
              Oznoji se Tata sav,
              bekendi ga strasno muce,
              borio se kao lav!
              al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg175301#msg175301 date=1286365291]
                Jinxy :8-[/
                Naporan je zivot studenta,nema se vremena ni za alkohol pretpostavljam,a kamoli forum $#^%RT
                [/quote]
                Nemam pojma o cemu pricas, egzibicionisto! $%&5@$A
                Sramote me i da pogledam u tvoj avatar. #%d*
                Oznoji se Tata sav,
                bekendi ga strasno muce,
                borio se kao lav!
                al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

Jinxy...nisam verovao da si alkos...al' je Vladan bio u pravu sve vreme... //h*svb

Ovde svi egzibicionisti i alkosi... #%d*
                  Shta je sledece?Svi vole tenis? ^&*ST*^#

Comment

[quote author=jinxy link=topic=1649.msg175339#msg175339 date=1286368378]
                    Sramote me i da pogledam u tvoj avatar. #%d*
                    [/quote]
                    E vala kad pomenuo i mene je sramota od tog tvog.Kao ne volis limunade,pa onda paf Love actually *%@(D!RY-
                    sigpic

Comment

Li,limunada... ^%@7f
                      Dobro bi doshla jedna...u chajche malo... @R&}*

Comment

Pa ovaj film je odlican. &+I}\
                        Glumce da ne spominjem.
                        Ne moze se ni porediti sa Kate and Leopold. $%&5@$A
                        Oznoji se Tata sav,
                        bekendi ga strasno muce,
                        borio se kao lav!
                        al' mu ipak g.za puce!

Comment

Pod glumce mislis na Lijama naravno $#^%RT
                          U Kejt i Leopold glumi Meg &(/+q
                          U svakom slucaju i jedan i drugi su bolji od Noutbuka &+I}\
                          sigpic

Comment

Noutbuk rulz &+I}\
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
                            with experience.

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg175352#msg175352 date=1286368990]
                              U Kejt i Leopold glumi Meg &(/+q
                              [/quote]

#&^Dk*

Ja nisam chuo shta je Notebuk...

Comment

[quote author=dacha-czv link=topic=2480.msg175943#msg175943 date=1286462467]
                                CW studiras istoriju??? h5g6k8

sto se spota tice,mislim da ovo treba da bude jos veca motivacija Djokovicu ,jeste nelogicno zasto je Muraj na spotu,ali mislim da ne vredi da se o tome raspravlja
                                [/quote]

Ne ali sam na spratu ispod njih i veoma smo povezani materijom h5g6k8
                                Pancho Gonzalez ; Ivan Lendl ; Andre Agassi ; Rafael Nadal

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X