X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: TADBAS SPAM!!!

Ma da,zbog Vladana *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR
    Kupila je kompjuter i ima 15 TB-a,mozete samo da zamislite koliko slika polugolih i golih muskaraca ima na hardu $#^%RT
    sigpic

Comment

Vladane, bolje ne izazivaj, dobices stvaarno skroz golog muskarca (&$E#
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfzsyKXSs-Y

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

Don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you...
      with experience.

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg171819#msg171819 date=1285356640]
        Ma da,zbog Vladana *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR
        Kupila je kompjuter i ima 15 TB-a,mozete samo da zamislite koliko slika polugolih i golih muskaraca ima na hardu $#^%RT
        [/quote]

Vladane mislim da ovo treba da te zabrinjava
        sigpic
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg171820#msg171820 date=1285356696]
          [/quote]
          Ma salio sam se,ti nemas nijednu sliku polugolog,a kamoli golog muskarca na kompjuteru I#^@8

[quote author=dacha-czv link=topic=1649.msg171821#msg171821 date=1285356722]
          [/quote]
          Dacho fino je rekla Bojana da ne izazivas /SR&] $#^%RT
          sigpic

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg171820#msg171820 date=1285356696]
            [/quote]

Imas i takve $%&RQa

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg171824#msg171824 date=1285356819]

Imas i takve $%&RQa
              [/quote]

Ako bude trebalo, pronaci cu ih $#^%RT

Here's the most remarkable thing to me about Federer: Seems to me that the more you know about tennis, the more amazed you are by the guy. If you know nothing at all about tennis, he's amazing. If you know a little something about tennis—maybe you have played a few times in your life—he's more amazing. If you know a little more about tennis—maybe you played in high school and once had illusions of becoming a pro—he's even MORE amazing. And if you were a great player—if you are a McEnroe or a Connors or a Jim Courier—then Federer is preposterously amazing

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Nije imala dok nije uzela novi komp, sad ima mjesta,pa samo skladisti &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(]
                sigpic

Comment

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg171826#msg171826 date=1285356880]
                  Nije imala dok nije uzela novi komp, sad ima mjesta,pa samo skladisti &*#GI(] &*#GI(] &*#GI(]
                  [/quote]

Vladane, jos sutra treba da dobijes avatar, ja bih pazila da sam na tvom mestu (&$E#

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

4+1 je 5,a kladili smo se na 7 dana,ti si bjese zavrsila ETF,matematika ti bas i ne ide? &%@5w8&*
                    sigpic

Comment

[quote author=bojanaBG link=topic=1649.msg171825#msg171825 date=1285356862]
                      Ako bude trebalo, pronaci cu ih $#^%RT
                      [/quote]

D:\Bojana\Slike\Muskarci\Polugoli muskarci\Goli muskarci (Hidden folder)

&*#GI(]

[quote author=Vladan link=topic=1649.msg171826#msg171826 date=1285356880]
                      [/quote]

+*@WT*48*

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg171830#msg171830 date=1285357073]

&*#GI(]

[/quote]

$%&RQa $%&RQa

kako znas gde ih cuvam?

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

[quote author=mr.gold link=topic=1649.msg171830#msg171830 date=1285357073]

&*#GI(]
                          [/quote]
                          *T_*@SR *T_*@SR *T_*@SR
                          Prije ce biti MY COMPUTER/LOCAL DISC C/PROGRAM FILES/XEROEX(to nizasta ne sluzi,ko bi tu trazio $#^%RT)/NWWIA/MOJE SLIKE/MUSKARCI/POLUGOLI/GOLI
                          Procitana &d$7
                          sigpic

Comment

[quote author=dacha-czv link=topic=1649.msg171821#msg171821 date=1285356722]
                            [/quote]
                            Dacho fino je rekla Bojana da ne izazivas /SR&] $#^%RT
                            [/quote]

Ja nemam brige,i ovako se nisam kladio sa njom,a i da jesam dobio bih 100 % l5'%9
                            sigpic
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ziqdpca6bBw

Comment

Samo da vam kazem da nemate pojma, imam ja i E particiju ^%@7f

sigpic

with experience.

Comment

Nema particije na kojoj ti ne drzis slike polugolih i golih muskaraca &*#GI(]
                                Mrzim ovu sliku (&$E#
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X